GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

McQueen's Frozen Waffle Thread with Pole

Which Frozen Waffle is Your Favorite?

• Total voters

McQueen77

Banned
I don't know, I think that if I had free food at work I'd become a fatass. Being cheap keeps me skinny.

Nah, Ive stayed skinny with 7 years working there. Its hard though. Pizza every night. I skip dinner a lot of times though and use my buyout for gas for booze or whatever. You can use your buyouts for anything and theres always fruit around so I'll eat a bowl of cereal and a banana and be good. Buying lunch out 5 days a week each day is cray expensive. I know a ton of people who do that. Figure $8-10 a day unless you are eating crap each day and you are at a few hundo a month just eating lunch. My food and gas is always covered. I haven't bought gas out of pocket in years.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
I don't know, I think that if I had free food at work I'd become a fatass. Being cheap keeps me skinny.

I had a stand-up desk at work and was always running around for random stuff anyway. Even if I ate like crazy, I still never got fat because I was so active. Many people were pretty heavy though. The lazy ones.

Nah, Ive stayed skinny with 7 years working there. Its hard though. Pizza every night. I skip dinner a lot of times though and use my buyout for gas for booze or whatever. You can use your buyouts for anything and theres always fruit around so I'll eat a bowl of cereal and a banana and be good. Buying lunch out 5 days a week each day is cray expensive. I know a ton of people who do that. Figure $8-10 a day unless you are eating crap each day and you are at a few hundo a month just eating lunch. My food and gas is always covered. I haven't bought gas out of pocket in years.

I always bring left-overs or something from home for lunch. I have no clue how people buy lunch every day. What an epic waste of money.

McQueen77

Banned
Your body is a temple bud.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

I was bad at first with this job. Now I sit 80% of the time at least. But I've learned to do well, I just try to mostly fill up on the salads and protein like chicken and stuff... and I just skip the sweets... those are what get you most. Lunch is also usually my biggest meal of the day and I work out every day after work.

Yep... epic waste of money. Going out to lunch and starbucks could be a BMW payment for many people.

I had a stand-up desk at work and was always running around for random stuff anyway. Even if I ate like crazy, I still never got fat because I was so active. Many people were pretty heavy though. The lazy ones.

I always bring left-overs or something from home for lunch. I have no clue how people buy lunch every day. What an epic waste of money.

I always was active at my last job and went to town on the free food there... I never gained wait but setting up production gear, loading trucks, etc. keeps you thin.

I also usually bring lunch if we aren't getting food here. I'd balloon more going out and no way I'm wasting $7+ to go somewhere if it's not with friends or something.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion

haleyann

Go Kart Champion

I have a stand up desk on wheels. And stationary printers. I run around a lot at work. I think work has made me lose weight more than the gym haha. But yeah, active job plus bringing your own food is the way to go.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
I have a stand up desk on wheels. And stationary printers. I run around a lot at work. I think work has made me lose weight more than the gym haha. But yeah, active job plus bringing your own food is the way to go.

Stand-up desks make an unbelievable difference. You don't realize how many calories you burn just standing there. We have stand up desks at my current office, but it doesn't go high enough for me. :(

McQueen77

Banned
I was bad at first with this job. Now I sit 80% of the time at least. But I've learned to do well, I just try to mostly fill up on the salads and protein like chicken and stuff... and I just skip the sweets... those are what get you most. Lunch is also usually my biggest meal of the day and I work out every day after work.

Yep... epic waste of money. Going out to lunch and starbucks could be a BMW payment for many people.

I always was active at my last job and went to town on the free food there... I never gained wait but setting up production gear, loading trucks, etc. keeps you thin.

I also usually bring lunch if we aren't getting food here. I'd balloon more going out and no way I'm wasting $7+ to go somewhere if it's not with friends or something.

Yeah It's like the guy at my work that smokes and buys starbucks every single morning and almost every afternoon. He gets a grande iced mocha for $4 and he smokes almost a pack a day. He also drives a piece of shit car, thrashed 7 year old Hyundai Sonata. He said to me "I can't imagine having a car payment" and I said, if you stopped spending $400 a month on starbucks and cigarettes you could. But people don't look at things that way.