GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New 18" lightweight wheels

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Will the stock 18" on the Detroits fit on these with no problem? Will I have to buy new TPMS sensors?

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
Will the stock 18" on the Detroits fit on these with no problem? Will I have to buy new TPMS sensors?

Yes and yes. Unless you just want to ditch the TPMS completely (which I would recommend).

So those wheels look really really good from the existing pics you posted. But can you take some more in the light?
Also, do they make a 17" wheel in the same style?

yukoncornelius

Ready to race!
Yes and yes. Unless you just want to ditch the TPMS completely (which I would recommend).

So those wheels look really really good from the existing pics you posted. But can you take some more in the light?

Wrong - you do not have to buy new TPMS sensors, you reuse your old ones, but just buy new seals which tirerack sells for $5 each.

Yes they make them in 17" and you can find more pics in good lighting if you search my posts (I have the same wheels).

StLuis51

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm curious, you feel a difference? I've been contemplating a light set but if you don't spend a boatload selection is slim pickings.

Sent from my htc evo

handles better, cornering feels faster, but for accelaration and braking no big difference, only driven 15 mile on them.

I will take some better photos in light on Friday and post them. They make in 17" also.

StLuis51

Passed Driver's Ed
Here are some pics of them on the car finally, enjoy.

Attachments

• GTI 015.jpg
    GTI 015.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 72,732
  • GTI 016.jpg
    GTI 016.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 304
  • GTI 017.jpg
    GTI 017.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 250
  • GTI 019.jpg
    GTI 019.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 311
  • GTI 021.jpg
    GTI 021.jpg
    353.8 KB · Views: 315
  • GTI 022.jpg
    GTI 022.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 284
  • GTI 023.jpg
    GTI 023.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 455

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
sweet! (i'm looking at the other multispoke sparcos, but i may consider these...)