Construction, 4.0" Rolled Edge Tips.

More Info http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23825

$375

4: Neuspeed K04 HI-FLO Turbo Discharge pipe. $150

5: Neuspeed HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe. $120 SOLD

6: Audi R8 red top Coil Packs. $60 SOLD

7: Raceland 3" Catless Downpipe. $120

8: GodSpeed V1 FMIC $250

9: Coolingmist W/M kit (Stage 1 Deluxe + Tank solenoid) (M3 nozzle) Brand new never installed. $250

10: Pagparts Post-TB Spacer for W/M. $35

12: Forge Atmosheric Blow Off spacer. $50 (new)

Please keep in mind all parts are currently on the vehicle will be coming off in roughly a week and then will be ready for sale

Last edited:

Uberryan

Banned
How many miles on the K04? Any shaft play or bent fins? Install kit from ECS is necessary, I imagine? Do you have the new controller for the new 3.1 file included?

trd420

Go Kart Champion
How many miles on the K04? Any shaft play or bent fins? Install kit from ECS is necessary, I imagine? Do you have the new controller for the new 3.1 file included?

No zero shift play and no bent fins. Roughly 40,000 miles. Yes one would need a install kit from ECS.. Not sure what controller you're referencing I was running Unitronic software.

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
ugh.. so much tempting stuff. looks like you have a really nice ride.

sorry to see you part out, but looks like it's for an upgrade. GLWS, perhaps Ill be PMing.

ForzaGTI

Ready to race!
I said controller, but meant 3-bar map sensor. Apparently it's necessary to run the new APR file. Not sure if it comes included now on the kits, or not.

No the ECS kit only has bolts and gaskets and studs and what not. You will need this part for the 3-bar map sensor from Bosch: 038906051C

I managed to get the k04 installation kit at a much cheaper price at the dealership, compared to ECS's.

trill

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you in Houston? Interested in the short shifter kit and red tops.