GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Build thread? Gonna give this a shot..

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
nice! so you're gonna roll coal?

Theres something i like about cummins like the sound and watching it roll coal.
Haha, open intake, take the silencer ring out of the turbo housing, high flow turbo piping, straight pipe to a 7 inch stack behind the passenger seat. Of course with a good tuner. The dream is compound turbos, but idk if I'll ever get that far. Or if I wanna put that much money into a transmission haha.

More than likely just going to do that stuff and a mild lift with some nice 20x10s and some gauges. I really want a side project so that's where most of the money train will go lol.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
can't wait for the pics of the skirts, thanks for holding it for me you are the man! i wish i can get the splitter/skirtlets but budget is tight from rebuilding my wheels.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Been meaning to ask you, but what did you do to change the stripe color for your grill? Been thinking about going from red accents to orange since I need to repaint my front calipers anyway

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Been meaning to ask you, but what did you do to change the stripe color for your grill? Been thinking about going from red accents to orange since I need to repaint my front calipers anyway
If you pull the grill out (four screws in the top, then pull straight out, it's gonna feel like shits gonna break if it's never been out before, it won't lol). Then on the backside you'll see the red tabs holding them in place. Use a small flathead to pry them up and pull the stripes out. Make sure you start from the outside, they have to kinda slide in towards the emblem. You'll see what I mean when you get it apart. Just paint em whatever color and pop them back in and you're golden!

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Everything is sold but the splitter, skirtlets, eonon head unit, and Euro Headlight switch. Someone buy it all lol

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
If you pull the grill out (four screws in the top, then pull straight out, it's gonna feel like shits gonna break if it's never been out before, it won't lol). Then on the backside you'll see the red tabs holding them in place. Use a small flathead to pry them up and pull the stripes out. Make sure you start from the outside, they have to kinda slide in towards the emblem. You'll see what I mean when you get it apart. Just paint em whatever color and pop them back in and you're golden!
Thanks, may do this next time I have a slow weekend, lol

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Got the Uni intake, all parts were in there, everything was good.

Thanks dude! This thing is loud... Lol very loud.

Sent from deez balls

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Got the Uni intake, all parts were in there, everything was good.

Thanks dude! This thing is loud... Lol very loud.

Sent from deez balls
No problem at all. And he'll yeah she's loud. I recommend GFB DV+ if you don't already have it. You'll notice a big difference paired with that intake.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
No problem at all. And he'll yeah she's loud. I recommend GFB DV+ if you don't already have it. You'll notice a big difference paired with that intake.
Yeah I got the GFB DV+ in there already. Loving the "blow off" sounds at WOT haha

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
So I still have the euro headlight switch, splitter and skirtlets, eonon head unit, and golf lower grill.

Anyone interested? Shoot me offers. I need this stuff gone.

None of it really fits this thing haha

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
So I still have the euro headlight switch, splitter and skirtlets, eonon head unit, and golf lower grill.

Anyone interested? Shoot me offers. I need this stuff gone.

None of it really fits this thing haha
I'm sure you could rig that splitter to fit, haha.

Nice looking truck btw.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Hope you're doing good my man!

Check out all the new pics of the car I posted on the updated original post! ---> http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78674

I'm doin great man.
So far I've just done a lot of cleaning up and maintenance on the Dodge. It has gotten upgraded intercooler pipes and boots, intake, a shift kit along with a valve body rebuild and a deep trans pan. Oh and some ISSPRO Boost, EGT, and Trans Temp gauges in a pillar pod.

The gti is lookin great bud. I just checked out your page and I'm lovin it. I miss mine from time to time but I'm happy as hell with the truck haha