GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0-60mph (0-100km/h) with stage 1 only?

Mr_Big

I'm testing different stage 1 tunes but i don't have the possibility to try Bluefin and APR but i really would like to know how they perform.

Does anyone here have a otherwise stock Golf R w/ DSG with stage 1 Bluefin/APR and done some runs 0-60mph or 0-100km/h and perhaps quarter mile? Preferably timed with Performance Box /Drift Box.

Levent1

Custom stage 1 tune + sprintbooster + bsh throttle pipe

Olly_R

I've not timed one with anything other than a stopwatch. However, I feel the R bogs down massively until you get on the power making decent 0-60's impossible. I've a Revo stage 1 just fitted and feel the 'bog' more - oh and DSG..

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
4.1 seconds to 60 mph on Revo stage one with DSG using launch control.

3.8 seconds to 60 mph on Revo stage one with an intake, stage 2 DSG map ( means you can launch at 4350rpm, so no bogging) and a HPA Haldex controller in race mode ( gives a more rear wheel drive bias to the 4wd system ). No other mods.

I'd expect other tuners to get similar times with similar mods, but the US forum probably isn't the best forum to ask about DSG tuned times as the USA doesn't get DSG with the .:R as an option.

P

plac

3.8 seconds to 60 mph on Revo stage one with an intake, stage 2 DSG map ( means you can launch at 4350rpm, so no bogging) and a HPA Haldex controller in race mode ( gives a more rear wheel drive bias to the 4wd system ). No other mods.

I'd expect other tuners to get similar times with similar mods, but the US forum probably isn't the best forum to ask about DSG tuned times as the USA doesn't get DSG with the .:R as an option.

damn.. you would destroy my K04 GTI 0-60mph.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion

Crazy times! God I wish they sent the DSG R here!!!!!:mad0259:

hurdy

Go Kart Champion
damn.. you would destroy my K04 GTI 0-60mph.

I had a UK ED30 on 100bhp shot nitrous putting down over 380WHP, on sticky rubber and still couldn't better a 4.4 to 60mph. :( This is why the .:R is such a great piece of kit. No torque steer, no scrabbling for grip.:cool: