GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

ahard48

Ready to race!
Nice! I'm planning to install an Eurojet catback this weekend with a Unitronic downpipe. Last piece for this project should arrive tomorrow.

You'll love it and have a heavy foot for a couple days for sure!

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Didn't do my payday fill-up because of the ridiculous lines for gas in Texas. She's probably gonna be benched until this panic blows over.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Those came out pretty awesome.

Thanks man, installing this weekend along with aluminum passat spindles and TT control arms/ball joints :) Going to do the dual caliper rears in the near future. Prepping the touareg rear calipers and ordering the bracket from fabless to use them with wilwood spot calipers.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Last weekend I learned that one of my wife's crafting machines is able to cut rubber and custom uploaded jpg's. So ordered some white rubber and cut me some tire stickers. Pleased with the outcome since I've been itching to order some from ECS, but couldn't justify $100 for stickers. This ended up being way cheaper :thumbup:

curious to see how long these stay on.

curious to see how long these stay on.

I'm hoping for some time. I used a glue which basically has the same content as what tirestickers.com has, and I was trying to realign one of the letters a few minutes after attaching it and it's not budging. Will definitely check back once I have had them on for some time.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Thanks. What do you think about the sound of you DP and CB? I know, is way too soon, but what is your initial impression?

I like it. I think a DP with a stock catback would have been too quiet. This setup is not raspy and not overly loud on highways. Don't know exactly what a "perfect" setup would be/sound like but I'm happy with it!

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Installed last night: Do88 intercooler, AWE S3 top with Neuspeed turbo to top coupler using the oem hose. Awesome improvement from the golf r intercooler!

ahard48

Ready to race!
Installed last night: Do88 intercooler, AWE S3 top with Neuspeed turbo to top coupler using the oem hose. Awesome improvement from the golf r intercooler!

Whatcha doing with that golf R intercooler huh???:thumbup:

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Not sure yet as I'm a bit of a parts hoarder...I also have a Neuspeed Audi TT top pipe that I can't use with the new intercooler hoses...just saying

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Damn this intercooler rocks :happyanim: I'm letting the engine cool off and I'll run some logs...now if I could only figure out how to post them here....