GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Nope, no bumper. I wish lol, I'd put on an R bumper too.

I'm just repairing some stuff from a little accident I had a few years ago. The honeycomb is a little messed up, and so is the trim that goes around it. I'm having someone at work paint the trim black, along with a new lip.

He started it on at the end of the day yesterday. There used to be a half-circle indent at the green spot, from somebodys exhaust pipe.

Oh nice! Hmmm makes me want to try to repair my bumper. Its just a small dent from a bike rack. Didn't puncture through so maybe I could pop it out with a heat gun. I've got a nice polisher and compound&polish. Wonder if I can wet sand a plastic bumper :iono:

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Somehow this lady in front of me managed to put her 4Runner in neutral at the stoplight and roll back into me. She had her doors open and everything - no idea what she was trying to do.

LA drivers . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Somehow this lady in front of me managed to put her 4Runner in neutral at the stoplight and roll back into me. She had her doors open and everything - no idea what she was trying to do.

LA drivers . . .

Is that her in the headlight lens reflection? ;)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Woman - Check
Asian - Check

I found the problem.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie

LA drivers . . .

Bummers! Did she ruin the lower bumper? If yes.....time for a 35th anniversary bumper replacement :D

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Wow... that's cold.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion

LA drivers . . .

Time for a golf grille.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

PhthaloType

Go Kart Champion
Sooo... I was kidding when I suggested that was the other driver. I think it's more likely he took those pics at home. It looks like it's in a driveway in front of a garage. Please don't disparage this mystery reflection woman.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Sooo... I was kidding when I suggested that was the other driver. I think it's more likely he took those pics at home. It looks like it's in a driveway in front of a garage. Please don't disparage this mystery reflection woman.

He's got white people hands though. She's probably the help.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Can't we have jokes anymore?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Woman - Check

Asian - Check

I found the problem.

That’s my white hands and my fiancé in the reflection :)

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Time for a golf grille.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Maybe, we’ll see.

Bummers! Did she ruin the lower bumper? If yes.....time for a 35th anniversary bumper replacement :D

Nah, she only scuffed it up a bit. She drove off, ran a red light across 4 lanes of traffic to get away from the accident, I wasn’t going to chase her. Just more scuffs and dings from other people that I’ll live with.