GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Stock Vs Stage 1 GTI Vs Stage1 TT MK2 Vs Stage 1 Leon Cupra MK2

Pie

There is also a friend doing Upsolute remaps, and has done 20+ cars with your engine. PM me if you want his contact info.

upsolute paolo

It's all about safe tuning! Too many fault codes after some hard WOTs make me wonder how big tuners set their tuning tables...In most cases conservative should be a good word!

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
guys looking forward to meet you!
got a stock audi S3 2001, mods to come! was wondering if any of you got an idea if someone in Lebanon is able to do a custom map for my car, since i would need one after the mods (3" downpipe+decat, exhaust manifold, front mount intercooler, forge 007Dv, silicone tip, silicone hoses)
Currently in Canada, heading to lebanon for easter

Wow I disappear for a few days and the Lebanese community doubles?:w00t:

Welcome to the forum, back in 2001 your car was my dream car:rolleyes: I think it's a pretty easy tune to do, lots of 'em have been remapped, if you want to go for a custom tune make sure to have a it done on a dyno, and from what I've seen don't go too aggressive IMO: remember that our fuel is crap.
I kow a guy who drives an S3 MTM (monster:drool:), don't know his exact package but he intended to sell his kit (or the whole car)... PM me if you're interested I could try and see if it's still on