GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 VS Pontiac G6 GXP

eclipseguy

Ready to race!
My other baby

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I have a Pontiac Grand Am with a v6 3.4L pushing 200hp, and it does NOT feel like 200HP...

The g6 spoiler...good god, I cannot believe someone would do that...

yep that is stock...

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
I said it was a GXP not a GT and as for your car you're not really a stage 2+ and I would bet your car is not much faster than a stage 1 than you make it seem. A stage 1 gti with just an intake will just as easily beat a GXP no problems. Not until you get a ko4 or bigger will the change in speed be as signifact as you make a stage2 from stage1 seem. Not trying to shit all over your race but a GXP is nothing special. Even a stage 2+ car compared to a stage1 car isn't as a big of a difference as compared to stock to stage1 maybe a stage2 to ko4 or bigger then I'll agree that the difference is that drastic. But to say a stage 1 car and GXP would be a "VERY" close race is laughable. From 75-100 a stage 1 gti should still take it easily probably 3 car lengths as opposed to your 4. And that is not a "very" close race and like I said before the difference between a stage1 and stage2 is about 1-1.5 car lengths. Just from what I've researched through the forums, the web, apr's website, personal experience, etc.

I understand what u saying and I agree that a stage1 could have good chance too against a GXP. Thinking about it and im agreeing with u.

Just one thing, u said that u tested a stage2 and he got little pull on u, what im saying is that some gti stage2 with better mods to support it can pull over other stage 2 and im confident that the Apr stage2 v1.2, that boosted psi and more could pull over the old stage2 etc.

For my stage2+ means stage2 + supported mods. whatever u think, it helps.

Most ppls with stage2 will have more mods that ppls with stage1 in general. Im agreeing that both at the lower state are minimal difference but a stage2 well supported would pull over a stage1.

Thats my point.