GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

X2 Lithium Power Sport Battery

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Just bought the Braille #11 via tire rack. Should be installing it tomorrow [emoji106]

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
How's it start in the winter? it seems like it has pretty low cca's compared to a full size battery. Pretty interesting though.. could run a pair of them bastards! lol

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Anyone other than the OP successful in acquiring this new X2 Power lithium battery? BatteriesPlus does not advertise it on their website and google search just about says it doesn't exist. :confused:

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Anyone other than the OP successful in acquiring this new X2 Power lithium battery? BatteriesPlus does not advertise it on their website and google search just about says it doesn't exist. :confused:

I couldn't find it so I went with this battery

Antigravity Batteries AG-1601 16-Cell Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DUHOEDE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_v0fsyb0D7V6TW

But I've not yet ran it in the car. Hopefully by the end of the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion

Did you happen to confirm this is safe for use with lithium batteries?

I bought a noco genius gb40 yesterday based on "ultrasafe lithium jumps starter" and that's in reference to the unit itself. It says it's only safe for lead-acid batteries... so now I'm looking for a portable unit that states it's safe for lithium batteries and no luck finding that just yet.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Did you happen to confirm this is safe for use with lithium batteries?

I bought a noco genius gb40 yesterday based on "ultrasafe lithium jumps starter" and that's in reference to the unit itself. It says it's only safe for lead-acid batteries... so now I'm looking for a portable unit that states it's safe for lithium batteries and no luck finding that just yet.

I didn't look to see if it was safe. I cannot imagine it's going to matter too much, as it is just for jumping. I got one of these to charge the battery if it every loses charge: https://www.batteriesplus.com/productdetails/slc10003

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I will also confirm that this battery does not like the single digit temps.

It has been in the 0-10 degree range for about a week now and on Saturday it failed to start. I had to jump it and it started right up. This is my 2nd winter with it now but last winter I don't think it ever got this cold for this long.

After jumping it once and letting it run for 15/20 minutes it was fine; didn't need to jump it again. Although this morning (Tuesday) it almost didn't start again.