GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Building DV relocate to the front...need some help.

FriggenT1

Banned
I have the cts k04 kit, but the silicone TOP has ripped, or split. Naturally cts, with their poor customer service wants me to spend 20.00 at least to ship it to them, likely only to have them tell me it's my fault asnd not covered under warranty, and the cheap thing is a 150.00 replacement part, which I'm not paying.

Sooo, I have the cts intake coupler, and I know I can make my own. With black Friday here, I guess the neuspeed or bsh TBP should do the trick. What im wondering is what else I will need.

I'll also need a new silicone to TOP. Which piece is the higher quality for the best price?

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
I have the cts k04 kit, but the silicone TOP has ripped, or split. Naturally cts, with their poor customer service wants me to spend 20.00 at least to ship it to them, likely only to have them tell me it's my fault asnd not covered under warranty, and the cheap thing is a 150.00 replacement part, which I'm not paying.

Sooo, I have the cts intake coupler, and I know I can make my own. With black Friday here, I guess the neuspeed or bsh TBP should do the trick. What im wondering is what else I will need.

I'll also need a new silicone to TOP. Which piece is the higher quality for the best price?

Would the Unitronic one not work with the turbo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Any ideas ?

PM’d you. Would it be better if you went with the AWE S3 TOP. Couldn’t remember what pipe you had? It should be on the 15% list right now. Only thing is getting an elbow that’s the right angle and length. I’ve always wondered why CTS designed their turbo that way with the stupid coupler. Then if the Uni dv relocation kit I pm’d would take care of the DV relocation dilemma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk