GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne tune

Gu4rDi4N

Hello,

Sorry to reflotar the post.

Today ... How about the Eurodyne Tunes? For Golf VI R DSG 2012

ECU and DSG

They have St1 and St2 for Engine and St1 for DSG.

Thanks

FriggenT1

Banned
Hello,

Sorry to reflotar the post.

Today ... How about the Eurodyne Tunes? For Golf VI R DSG 2012

ECU and DSG

They have St1 and St2 for Engine and St1 for DSG.

Thanks

I'd go with a tuning company thast actually responds with more than 1 line. HPA has been known for their very good DSG tunes.

Gu4rDi4N

I'd go with a tuning company thast actually responds with more than 1 line. HPA has been known for their very good DSG tunes.

Thank you.

I understand ... I only read bad things about Eurodyne Support, and I've experienced it myself many times.

But I still have the cable and I did not know whether to take it ... But I'm not convinced at all.

zef

Drag Racing Champion

Thank you.

I understand ... I only read bad things about Eurodyne Support, and I've experienced it myself many times.

But I still have the cable and I did not know whether to take it ... But I'm not convinced at all.

Yeah Eurodyne support is pretty bad. I've been working through a local tuner for Maestro and thankfully haven't had to contact Eurodyne for anything yet. Any issues that I did have my tuner was able to figure out on our own.

I would not recommend Eurodyne's DSG software...speaking from personal experience. HPA/APR make good DSG tunes..they both have over a decade of experience dealing with the DSG.

Gu4rDi4N

Yeah Eurodyne support is pretty bad. I've been working through a local tuner for Maestro and thankfully haven't had to contact Eurodyne for anything yet. Any issues that I did have my tuner was able to figure out on our own.

I would not recommend Eurodyne's DSG software...speaking from personal experience. HPA/APR make good DSG tunes..they both have over a decade of experience dealing with the DSG.

Thank you for your opinion, the truth that Tune ECU I have read good things, but not DSG.

The problem is that I live on an island and I do not have any Dealer here.

APR and Revo we have, but you need to go to the peninsula or pay extra because they come.

I was looking at Remote options (Eurodyne because I had the Maestro 1.8T and I saved myself, ex Golf IV 1.8T GT30) but I have also looked at Unitronic, HPA, Revlimit, ... several that do both ECU and TCU.

I like APR, I know it well, but the usual problem, to flash, to update, ..

Thanks so much.