GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mini Part Out (catch can, oil cooler, suspension, wheels/tire, random stuff)

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Hello all. I'm a long time member here and just sold my MK6. I have a slew of parts laying around, that I either took off the car before selling or just had sitting around.

This is the list I can come up with as of right now, and once I break into my bin of spare engine parts I will have more to add. Prices are gifted through PayPal, or add fees. Look me up, I've been around here since 2011 and have never sold anything that was junk.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1. APR Catch Can for MK5/6 GTI TSI engines. Including the plug pre placed in the rear PCV port (so you don't have to destroy your hose). $300 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2. Mocal Oil Cooler, Mocal sandwich plate with integrated thermostat, -10AN hoses and lines. I built this myself using all quality parts to avoid the cost of the companies selling the kit for $800 plus shipping. This bolts to the bottom of the rad support with self tappers easily. I believe I have to notch one of the rubber air dam things for one of the lines, but besides that it is plug and play. $400 shipped.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 3. ST Coilovers. Low miles, ECS HD strut mounts and bearings. Switched my car to BC BR coils a while ago and have been saving these for a guy that was supposed to pick them up like 4 months ago. He finally officially flaked, so here they are! $400 plus split shipping. I also have a set of upgraded swaybar end links of mysterious brand that I will throw in for full price.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 4. 4 Denvers (all have some marks on them), 4 snow tires (225/45-17 Glacier Grip II, two at 5/32's, two at 11/32's, lower tread ones mounted on two of the wheels, two are unmounted), 2 BRAND NEW Nitto NT555R Drag Radials (245/45-17) mounted on the other 2 wheels. Don't feel like taking these somewhere to unmount and mount stuff. I just paid almost $400 for the drag radials alone a few months ago and they have never been driven on. Would like to sell everything together for $500 picked up around Pittsburgh, but willing to drive an hour to meet. Get it all, keep what you want, sell the rest, PROFIT.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 5. Xuji Steering wheel cover. Alcantara with red stitching. I attempted to install this for about 4 minutes and gave up. Probably used a foot of the included thread, and there is probably double what you need included. $30 shipped.

6. Akebono Ceramic Golf R Front Brake Pads. They have less than 100 miles on them. I bought a set of R brakes off of my friend (that never drives his vehicles) and he said he removed these because they made noise (probably because his rotors were always rusty from the car sitting around). Regardless, they look to be in good shape. Someone give me $25 shipped and they are yours.

7. Valentine One Mute Button. OEM Button. $25 shipped.

8. Stock TSI Valve Springs. These were used on ALL versions of APR K04 software with zero valve float. $55 shipped.

9. JL Cleansweep. Used to convert OEM Speaker signal to a clean signal to send to amplifiers. Includes the adjustment knob and needed wiring. $60 Shipped.

I'll add more things as I find them. Please comment and then PM me for any inquiries and fastest response. Thanks!!

Pics coming on next page..

Last edited:

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk