GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs New Range Rover V8 S/C

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
So i haven't had any dreams lately, only today it happend..

I was out for a spirited drive and to breathe some fresh air, stopped at a traffic light, i look in my rear view mirror and it was a brand new 2011 Range rover with the led drls, S/C, it's a V8 supercharged engine that supposedly makes 510HP and does 0-60 in 6 seconds, he was totally on my ass, could only see his windshield and part of the headlights, i had my DSG in first gear with TC off, i knew there will be action.

It turned green and he switched lanes quickly and floored it at around 20mph, so did i from 2nd gear, shifting at around 6k, my oil temp was 103 and had the windows slightly open and sunroof slightly angled

Pulled on him a steady car up to 125MPH, when he seemed to start closing the gap, we didn't have more space ahead and we both slowed down.

He wouldn't come next to me at all, he was totally surprised and didn't see it coming from, i went to the right lane and he honked, i honked back...it was a black beautiful Range rover with dark black tint and it had the silver Supercharged badge on the back

Honestly i can't confidently say that i could beat him, he had his windows closed, so maybe had the AC on, but he sure as hell was pushing his car as much as i was and he definitely didn't see it coming at all.

I know it's a cool story :D

Nicoo..

Ready to race!
hahah so bottom line... its a dream? :S

it should be an interesting race though.. from a dig i predict he'll jump ahead and keep on pulling..

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Haha yah man no way i would go to those speeds, it was a dream :p

I am pretty sure he would have killed me from the dig, it's basically a torque monster, like the jeep SRT8, unless you are racing from a roll, well i rarely run anyone from the dig, but i have gotten better at controlling the spin :)

x_paradoxal_x

Ready to race!
The Range Rooney, the eptiome of smugness. The vehicle of Cheshire. Hated driving there when those people were on the road, worst, most inconsiderate drivers. Sorry, I feel passionately about SUV drivers.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I don't mind luxury european SUVs, just can't stand the japanese ones!

So many views, not many replies, do people think i'm lying or simply don't care about SUVs?

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
beleivable. don't care about suvs :p

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
dude it's got a supercharged V8....i was hyper as hell when i pulled on him lol

o well you party poopers :(

hehe i know man. just that ive never raced suvs before and i dont like em :D

VEGASVWGTI

Ready to race!
So many views, not many replies, do people think i'm lying or simply don't care about SUVs?

Yep gonna bump this one...be warned these are no joke and you might get smoked, certainly stock and even with a tune! Some woman on her way to a ball dinner or something refused to give up the left lane, so I went to pass her on the interstate and there was no way in hell I could do it, I tried she held it way past what was even reasonable...she was not giving it up :lol: Beautiful truck...one that has my respect but I cannot even imagine the fuel consumption during that effort.