GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Northwest VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
Nice! I know this because I installed my Ed's black R headlights today and I have been adjusting the shit out of them to get it right. I'm heading out around 9pm when it's real dark to make sure they're perfect!

Glad we could help. Forums are awesome.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
HEX-CAN+USB here, in South Tacoma area. Won't go far unless I have something to do out in your area. No fee, donations and Coors Light are welcome.

1SIKGTI1

Banned
vag com

HEX-CAN+USB here, in South Tacoma area. Won't go far unless I have something to do out in your area. No fee, donations and Coors Light are welcome.

what have you done as far as using the hex? I would like to do the most common stuff like gauge sweep, fogs, windows.

thanks

racinrabbit1

Ready to race!
HEX-CAN USB here, bellevue area. If you come to me, no fee, if I need to come to you, better have beer in hand :D

axionMK6

Wondering if you would be able to disable TPMS for me. I don't really trust those bastards at Tacoma VW. Possibly PCSing to Alaska, and didn't want to mess with TPMS switching from winter to summer wheel/tire combo.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MrTocs

Ready to race!
Okay it's been about 6 months from the last post in this regional forum. Anyone out there in Portland Oregon that can do a VAGCOM fix to my 2012 GTI so that I can get the window remote roll down/up feature? I can get you a growler of beer if you like?

kliimotorwerkes

kliimotorwerkes.com
Okay it's been about 6 months from the last post in this regional forum. Anyone out there in Portland Oregon that can do a VAGCOM fix to my 2012 GTI so that I can get the window remote roll down/up feature? I can get you a growler of beer if you like?

If you're willing to cross the bridge to the 'Couv, you can use mine no problem. It's been a while since I've used it and the laptop is gone, so I'll let you do the research and program install if you're down for it. The cable is the important part. :)

hilld

Ready to race!
Just relocated this past summer from Beaverton, OR to Camas, WA. I had several people come to my house before to do some VAG programming and am willing to offer it up again. Finally got my shop put back together (moving sucked). PM me if you want modify your VW/Audi.

Disclaimer: You research the changes you want to make and you are responsible for the results of your changes.

smokey24

Ready to race!
Micro can here. Not savy with it really. Only used it 2 times but we can figure whatever out. located in Southeast portland don't drive so you'd have to come to me.

amlmkv

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone with vagcom in federal way area? I need some help please~got a color cluster that needs some vagcom to work properly.

theclutch

Go Kart Newbie
Need a HEX-CAN to literally reset a "service light" on an Audi S5 in Mansfield, MA. Must be a HEX-CAN since the Micro-CAN will not work - I already tried. Willing to pay $20 for the 10 min job!

Sp710ed

Hey everyone, looking for some vag com magic to be done around the Portland area sometime soon if possible. Just basics. Tpms, drl's, Windows, gauge sweep, etc.. lemme know and I'll gladly do all the driving plus cash, beer, dabs, whatever it takes to motivate ya. Thanks in advance...