GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm done with ECS

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
^^I know what you're talking about

On the PayPal site, there is a drop down for the shipping method (& cost) by your shipping address IIRC

I didn't notice that.. i was looking and it just said shipping $0.00 so i was confused but i saw the estimate(while on ECS cart not in paypal) so i just went ahead with it.. and then boom.

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
I've had some issues with their shipping last couple of times I've ordered from them.

My most recent order was this past Friday morning, all 3 items were marked 'if ordered now, ships today'. I got the shipping notification on Friday (the 3rd), but according to FedEx tracking, they just printed the label - the package didn't actually ship out until today (the 7th).

I get that free shipping is going to take longer and they're not going to move with much urgency, but don't tell me the item ships the same day if you're going to sit on it for 4 days. Creating the label the same day doesn't count.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I've had some issues with their shipping last couple of times I've ordered from them.

My most recent order was this past Friday morning, all 3 items were marked 'if ordered now, ships today'. I got the shipping notification on Friday (the 3rd), but according to FedEx tracking, they just printed the label - the package didn't actually ship out until today (the 7th).

I get that free shipping is going to take longer and they're not going to move with much urgency, but don't tell me the item ships the same day if you're going to sit on it for 4 days. Creating the label the same day doesn't count.

Thats on Fedex. They only pick up economy on the weekdays(Freeshipping option). not sure why it didnt get picked up on Monday though.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm guessing friday fedex had already stopped by so it didn't get picked up. Monday it got picked up and taken to fedex and tuesday morning it left on the truck.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
I've ordered from ECS between 5-10x now. They're no ModdedEuros in terms of service, but I've never had any real issues.

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Thats on Fedex. They only pick up economy on the weekdays(Freeshipping option). not sure why it didnt get picked up on Monday though.

Or on Friday, since I placed the order before noon and their cutoff is late afternoon.

This has only been an issue recently - up until the new year, if I placed an order on Wednesday or Thursday it would be at my door on Friday or Saturday. My last couple of orders have taken 2-3 days to even leave the warehouse.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Or on Friday, since I placed the order before noon and their cutoff is late afternoon.

This has only been an issue recently - up until the new year, if I placed an order on Wednesday or Thursday it would be at my door on Friday or Saturday. My last couple of orders have taken 2-3 days to even leave the warehouse.

Yeah, you also gotta read the fine print. it says it would take up to 3 days of processing before it ships.

Dans GTI

Ready to race!

I disagree with you, i was in the same position as the guy you quoted, i purchased an item that said "ships today", this was on a Monday morning, the item didn't ship until Wednesday, looking at tracking info all they did was circle jerk on Monday, create a label late on Tuesday (probably time after FedEx does their local pick up), and FedEx didn't pick up until Wednesday. ECS tried to blame FedEx also but tracking info shows exactly what happened, they just don't care and lie when someone complains about it .

I would understand if they created a label same day before their local Fedex pick up time, and FedEx failed to pick up for 2 days, but that's not what happened.

But regardless, if they know what the FexEx schedule is, and that it won't ship past a certain time. They need to turn off the "ships same day" advertisement. Its misleading and its a lie.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I disagree with you, i was in the same position as the guy you quoted, i purchased an item that said "ships today", this was on a Monday morning, the item didn't ship until Wednesday, looking at tracking info all they did was circle jerk on Monday, create a label late on Tuesday (probably time after FedEx does their local pick up), and FedEx didn't pick up until Wednesday. ECS tried to blame FedEx also but tracking info shows exactly what happened, they just don't care and lie when someone complains about it .

I would understand if they created a label same day before their local Fedex pick up time, and FedEx failed to pick up for 2 days, but that's not what happened.

But regardless, if they know what the FexEx schedule is, and that it won't ship past a certain time. They need to turn off the "ships same day" advertisement. Its misleading and its a lie.

I dunno just my .02 on a Friday order not shipping till the next business week.

Also my order that was messed up on shipping price was the "ships today" thing and i got it in like 4 days. i ordered on a Friday and got it the following Wednesday. Fedex Economy which states 4-8 business days iirc.

DaveGLI

Ready to race!
Just..to throw it out there..

I e-mailed them on Feb 1 about an issue with an order with the subject line being the order number... I got an automated e-mail saying they would get back to me... I am yet to see a reply..

zrickety

The Fixer
Just..to throw it out there..

I e-mailed them on Feb 1 about an issue with an order with the subject line being the order number... I got an automated e-mail saying they would get back to me... I am yet to see a reply..
What is the issue if you don't mind my asking?

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I find that if I have an issue it is always best to call & talk to an actual human rather than hope an automated system will get it right.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I find that if I have an issue it is always best to call & talk to an actual human rather than hope an automated system will get it right.

Ive had great interactions with their live chat. They work well unless you are asking a tuner specific question.. then they just repeat the sales description.

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion

x2

i used the chat and it was horrible and slow. he answered like the first question and it went died after that. had to call the next day.