GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THROTTLE BODY UPGRADE (or replace)

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
pzeros are all seasons though? I have rs3's and my k04 gti hooks decent in 2nd depending on the pavement. I do have stage 2 mounts all around though too and an lsd which helps.

Take a look at that video again and tell me that acceleration rate looks like a k04 or hybrid that is hooking up.

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
And this point this review reminds me of amazon reviews that say " I was given the item for free or at a discount for my honest review" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkells

Ready to race!
Well, for all the 'disbelievers'. My hybrid K04 or TTE420 pushes around 400 to the wheels. And I have HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY modification done to my suspension, chassis, drivetrain, mounts, etc. I didn't just slap on a Throttle Body and make exaggerated claims. I wrote the DIY and my impressions and problems for this product.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, for all the 'disbelievers'. My hybrid K04 or TTE420 pushes around 400 to the wheels. And I have HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY modification done to my suspension, chassis, drivetrain, mounts, etc. I didn't just slap on a Throttle Body and make exaggerated claims. I wrote the DIY and my impressions and problems for this product.

Well congratulations on your 400whp monster. How did you get rid of your wheel spin? "All tea no shade"

93serprise

Ready to race!
Damn....cant even leave a review without getting bashed and called a liar. Vdub community fo life.

jkells

Ready to race!
Damn....cant even leave a review without getting bashed and called a liar. Vdub community fo life.

For real. Haha, leave a long DIY and tell my own impressions AND problems with the product and get called a liar. Last time I leave a DIY for awhile. ;)

jkells

Ready to race!
Well congratulations on your 400whp monster. How did you get rid of your wheel spin? "All tea no shade"
Mounts mounts mounts. Bracing bracing bracing. Suspension supension suspension.

I have about 5k in suspension mods alone if not more.

NNWGB6

Passed Driver's Ed
Mounts mounts mounts. Bracing bracing bracing. Suspension supension suspension.

I have about 5k in suspension mods alone if not more.

Thanks, really appreciate it. I'll wait for more reviews. I'll go sit in my corner festering with hate for apr now.

jkells

Ready to race!
Thanks, really appreciate it. I'll wait for more reviews. I'll go sit in my corner festering with hate for apr now.
First thing first, get rid of apr's trash canned tune.... Go to a REAL tuner, who will actually tune specifically for your car.

jkells

Ready to race!
Holy cow, someone who knows how to build. No point in having all that power if you can't transfer it to the ground.