GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dual Yellow/White LED Foglights

TaHoE

Hey folks,

Just starting to do some mild modifications to the GTI. I am looking to essentially create a sleeper GTI, when parked, you would have no clue there were any mods done, but in motion, a whole different story. I have added LEDs for the rear license plate area, and I have got deAuto Key LEDs for the rear backup lights. I was looking for headlights, but for now I have purchased deAuto Key LEDs for the DRL/High Beam until I figure out which aftermarket headlight I want to get (Suggestions welcome) or if I want to leave the housing stock and just upgrade bulbs.

Anyway... I found these online, and I was wondering if you all think they would trigger a bulb out error:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075YFKPJJ/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

They sound pretty clever actually. 6K white, 3K off, can be switched between colors by turning them on and off. 12volts / 38 watts rating.

I appreciate your help guys! Just starting off here, so I tried to search the forums first before I asked my question :thumbup:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Have never seen anyone else running those but great idea i wouldnt mind trying a set myself!

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
How pimp would this be if u could code white light for drl or cornering and yellow for fog.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

GtiDom25

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey folks,

Just starting to do some mild modifications to the GTI. I am looking to essentially create a sleeper GTI, when parked, you would have no clue there were any mods done, but in motion, a whole different story. I have added LEDs for the rear license plate area, and I have got deAuto Key LEDs for the rear backup lights. I was looking for headlights, but for now I have purchased deAuto Key LEDs for the DRL/High Beam until I figure out which aftermarket headlight I want to get (Suggestions welcome) or if I want to leave the housing stock and just upgrade bulbs.

Anyway... I found these online, and I was wondering if you all think they would trigger a bulb out error:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075YFKPJJ/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

They sound pretty clever actually. 6K white, 3K off, can be switched between colors by turning them on and off. 12volts / 38 watts rating.

I appreciate your help guys! Just starting off here, so I tried to search the forums first before I asked my question :thumbup:
Those do sounds pretty cool, I have Kensun HID bulbs in my headlights and Kensun HID yellow fog lights. They are really great, super bright, super sexy looking. Kensun also gives a good warranty, tell them you need a replacement part and they'll send it out n questions asked. Definitely would check it out!