GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoKey de360 Fog Light Review

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie

I bought the D1s bulb 5500K few months ago. It looks brilliant.
Now I want to upgrade the fog bulb.
Which color temperature of the de360 would you recommend, the 5000K or the 6000K?

mistaleungg

Go Kart Newbie
Hi, thanks for the support, the 6k will match it nicely.

Cool, I am also using the front and rear turn signal bulbs, side mirrors puddle.
So far all of them are working great!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Cool, I am also using the front and rear turn signal bulbs, side mirrors puddle.
So far all of them are working great!

Thanks, we appreciate the feedback - here is side by side on/off:

ce4

Ready to race!
So I got these for Xmas and installed with ease, however, what is the point/difference with being able to rotate the bulb. Currently I have them installed with the board vertical (leds pointing to the side). I get a lot of light wash to the sides but not a lot of down road cast. Would rotating the board horizontal (leds on top/bottom) make the light cast further down road? Or would it just cast light higher and blind oncoming vehicles?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
So I got these for Xmas and installed with ease, however, what is the point/difference with being able to rotate the bulb. Currently I have them installed with the board vertical (leds pointing to the side). I get a lot of light wash to the sides but not a lot of down road cast. Would rotating the board horizontal (leds on top/bottom) make the light cast further down road? Or would it just cast light higher and blind oncoming vehicles?

Thanks for the question, it all depends on your specific housing and why being able to turn the bulb 360 in your housing is important, if that diode direction is working for you by lighting up the road that much the other way won't be better in your car, we suggest leaving them in the current alignment.