GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

Chaseme

springs are the new bags
No late model VW forum is complete without one.

Show 'em if you got 'em.

Chaseme

springs are the new bags
Let's see some pics...it doesn't have to be yours...but please credit whose it may be.

superbob

Passed Driver's Ed

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
I wouldn't consider yours slammed, not at the height the pics ive seen

I agree broseph! Hence why I said lower the car down all the way! :bonk: Which if I do the undercarriage almost touchs the ground, and the car is pretty much undrivable cause I can't turn the wheels all the way!

Kellen

Ready to race!
I agree broseph! Hence why I said lower the car down all the way! :bonk: Which if I do the undercarriage almost touchs the ground, and the car is pretty much undrivable cause I can't turn the wheels all the way!

Haha, well we could all put are coils all the way down and be "slammed". If you do snap a pic.

WOW!:eek:, good luck with the speed bumps!

air ride brother, air ride. the car doesn't drive that low.

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
Haha, well we could all put are coils all the way down and be "slammed". If you do snap a pic.

Actually most of the coil set-ups out there will not get you THAT low...H&R ULTRA LOWS will though! :thumbsup:

And the next show I enter, I will do just that and post up pics for you "naysayers"!!!!
:lol:

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
bags are for girls...

i kno i kno, all of you are gonna say thats not slammed... but for NY roads it is low enough and i think as low as i could possibly go with my ST coilovers.

need some spacers to improve stance

Attachments

• IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 3,536
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 2,528
Last edited: