GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Update on my GTI

lawgdawg

Ready to race!

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
what's wrong with it?!

the dv style hood will destroy everything that you've come so far to achieve with this car. no matter how dope your engine and wheels are, that vented cf hood will make it look like a ricer.
there's a guy on here that has one on his k04 GTI. again, great mods to his car, but the hood brings it all down like a giant flaming pile of poo.
if you're gonna get a hood, then do it right and get it in double-sided cf notchless oem style. and if you really wanna be baller, then colormatch the exterior, so that when you pop your hood it'll be all Ohhh Ahhh!

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
the dv style hood will destroy everything that you've come so far to achieve with this car. no matter how dope your engine and wheels are, that vented cf hood will make it look like a ricer.
there's a guy on here that has one on his k04 GTI. again, great mods to his car, but the hood brings it all down like a giant flaming pile of poo.
if you're gonna get a hood, then do it right and get it in double-sided cf notchless oem style. and if you really wanna be baller, then colormatch the exterior, so that when you pop your hood it'll be all Ohhh Ahhh!

x100000000000000000...don't do that please...the only cars that can do something LIKE that and still be baller are s13 240sx, and any supercar...i mean seriously that is awful

lawgdawg

Ready to race!
another thing I want to do is get H&R Super Sports.