GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR K04 VW Golf GTI vs Chevrolet Comaro ZL1

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
Doesnt even sound like the ZL1 was really trying or revving it out.

Great you won in this video but I highly doubt this would happy with proper drivers.

A win is a win.. but drag times has that car in 11s and super low 12s. And from a roll that V8 should top end kill you.

Just my .02.

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
:rolleyes: Camaro zl1 580hp, curb weight = 4120lbs with a drag coefficient of .39. K04 GTI 100 octane 396hp, curb weight is 3200 lbs with a .31 drag coefficient. Factor in RWD vs FWD drivetrain loss and this outcome seems rather accurate.
Doesnt even sound like the ZL1 was really trying or revving it out.

Great you won in this video but I highly doubt this would happy with proper drivers.

A win is a win.. but drag times has that car in 11s and super low 12s. And from a roll that V8 should top end kill you.

Just my .02.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
A challanger was up my ass yesterday. the idiot "raced" me to 100mph while being couple feet behind. dangerous shit.

Not sure which one it was...how big was his drag advantage?

Sent from my iPhone with typos

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
Being a couple feet behind you? Large.

Why'd you race if he was up your ass, move aside and let him "win" on his own... To me, if someone is clearly an idiot, I don't get involved.

Safety first

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Being a couple feet behind you? Large.

Why'd you race if he was up your ass, move aside and let him "win" on his own... To me, if someone is clearly an idiot, I don't get involved.

Safety first

I got the adrenaline push and though I would pull away regardless. Bad move it could have been deadly. Next time will let him fly..

Sent from my iPhone with typos

Jafhmes

Ahh must've been looking at the crank hp.

Wheelman916

Passed Driver's Ed
OP, what transmission was the ZL1 running? Looked to be an automatic equipped ZL1 to me, unless that guy just shifts really smooth and fast.

Autos put out 460-470rwhp

and ZL1s are not that fast from a roll.

Just sayin. Good kill OP.

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
^might as well had to put a stock gti beating a ZL1, instead of the '04 GT (v8 and 250 ponnies or something, GTFO). That 2nd video means shit.