GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF GTI MK6 TUNING!!

super steve

Ready to race!
just thought i would show you a few photo's of my revamped gti.
I have a full miltek exhaust with 3" downpipe and sports cat (resonated)
powerflex engine torque mount
carbonio ram air intake
revo remap
apr intercooler
neuspeed turbo discharge pipe

Many Thanx!!

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=121

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=40&pictureid=122

Wow you already have a quite a nice list of mods already!
impressive!
have you dynoed it?
How long have you owned your GTI?
I am not sure about the rocker panels tho. ^^

vman1979

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello,
I have owned the car for about 4 months. My last car was a cupra k1 with k04 turbo really fast car when remapped. So i needed some extra power! I haven't dynoed it yet I want to do a few more things before i do that. It really is quick now. The noise the exhaust makes is unreal with the dsg. The rocker cover looks good i have also painted the bottom lip on the front bumper (red) and with the red in the grill it sets it off! I haven't finished yet i am pondering on a apr stage 3 turbo charger..

Many Thanx!!

vman1979

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello,
I Know i have had the map for a good few months now i was just stating what's mods i have.

Many thanx!

Brum85

Passed Driver's Ed
I like it. I also have a black 4d and have been thinking about keeping the red and black theme going.

I haven't settled on wheels yet, but I've looked at several that are painted black with a red accent. I agree that the red sets it off nicely.

I'm 'so so' on the red rocker. Not sure I'd do it on my own.

Put up some more pics if you would.

I can totally dig that you're doing your own thing.

vman1979

Passed Driver's Ed
I just like to be different! I also have the bottom lip on the front bumper painted red it looks neat. I will post some photo's tomoz i can't do it now pitch black here in the uk!!

Many thanx!

Q822

Ready to race!
no my points is ...the Revo remap here is not available yet (although if you go in APR directly but not in an APR dealer)... How is the revo remap...? do you like it..?

no we don't have the lip..we have to pay for it in the aftermarket world...but with all the snow we have here during winter I will not pay for something that's gonna brake lol :)...But you're right it's nicer with it

vman1979

Passed Driver's Ed
The golf gti mk6 got released here in the uk 22nd may 2009. We have had the revo remap for the golf gti mk6 for about 3 months. All the mods are starting to come through now. I phoned miltek to get my 3" downpipe and sports cat. They told me to purchase a Gti mk5 one so i did and its awsome!!

Many Thanx!