GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UM stage 2+ issue

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Having a bit of a problem and wanted to see if anyone else maybe has any pointers as to what's going on. So I just recently got my R tuned for UM stage 2+. I had a fuel issue where the fuel rail broke on my car so I have my mechanic replace it also. The mechanic pressure tested the system and smoke tested for any boost leaks just in case and everything is perfect now.

The weird part is I can only hit 18 to 20 psi and there is a check engine light illuminated but Vagcom is reading NO codes and we scanned every module.

Im trying to reach UM but in the meantime does this sound like a tune issue? the CEL but no faults is something new that ive never seen and im thinking its not letting me reach my full 28 psi that I adjusted in the vagcom screen.

mfractal

Ready to race!
Did you do an autoscan or entered module by module? Try the autoscan. Cel w/o vcds codes doesn't make sense.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
im thinking maybe because there was a CEL at the time it was tuned, maybe it locked the CEL somehow?

Mensurpj1

Ready to race!
****UPDATE******

With the UM Stage 2+ fully loaded tune, the CEL will stay on as an indicator to the Tuner that they have not completed the tune. This is why my boost is stock psi the adjustability and tune were not completed.

Tuner will take care of it friday