Drag Race Newbie
OH DANG.

dat sauce will be tracking.

Drew Malone will accompany.

Keep brothas informed.

Danke.

mattkosem1

Ready to race!
Nice! I've considered putting my battery back in one of those, but I'm not sure if it would interfere with my APR LPFP's mounting location.

--Matt

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! I've considered putting my battery back in one of those, but I'm not sure if it would interfere with my APR LPFP's mounting location.

--Matt

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the lpfp under the rear bench on the passenger side? This mounts closer to the hatch in the trunk. The golf r has a plate back there that is covering the hole for this. Same with 8p generation A3's and Mkv r's

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

mattkosem1

Ready to race!
If I'm not mistaken, isn't the lpfp under the rear bench on the passenger side? This mounts closer to the hatch in the trunk. The golf r has a plate back there that is covering the hole for this. Same with 8p generation A3's and Mkv r's

Nah, the APR LPFP mounts under the passenger side of the trunk on AWD cars. I haven't been under that area lately, but it may even use one or two of the fasteners that holds that plate on.

Here's a pic from one of APR's threads:

--Matt

Last edited:

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Nah, the APR LPFP mounts under the passenger side of the trunk on AWD cars. I haven't been under that area lately, but it may even use one or two of the fasteners that holds that plate on.

Here's a pic from one of APR's threads:

--Matt

The black plate above this is the cutout for the tub. So it does look like this would be in the way. Maybe it could mounted elsewhere if you wanted to relocate the battery

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up and cleaned off the air struts that I'm going to be using. Purchased used and locally from a close friend, so they're well taken care of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Added some sound proofing to the tub so it stays nice and quiet. The tub will house the compressor, manifold and my water trap.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah, I hear ya. sounds cool!

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Got a start on the trunk setup today and worked on the hard lines. I'm waiting on the water trap and some fittings so I can finish it up.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
baggin' it?