sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4updates

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Getting one of these from a user on the forums for the v2 mount, very accessible and out of my way. with no dangling cables. Plain black no rivets

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
Worked on the mockup for the trunk last night. Added some more hard-line. I'm testing out these ptc fittings and once the system is connected I want to be sure they aren't leaking. Otherwise they will be switched to a compression type fitting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
:scared0016: that interior is fucked up!!!! must be the ugliest thing i've even seen and i work in healthcare...

What does working in the healthcare have to do with car interiors :iono:

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
that interior is amazing. can't wait to see what is the end result. Are you going to get another set of bbs rs again?

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
that interior is amazing. can't wait to see what is the end result. Are you going to get another set of bbs rs again?

Thank you, I will probably not be getting any Rs' because the set i had previously spoiled me for any future sets. I built those to the exact specs with the exact parts i wanted. Any other set wouldnt compare. Also I want to do 19's on this, and i dont want super Rs'.

sawwucebawse

Passed Driver's Ed
girlfriend got me a tune for my birthday gonna be going Unitronic Stage 1 for now. I had unitronic on my mk5 and it was great, plus it sets readiness for a catless downpipe, so there will be no need for o2 spacers