GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sebastian's Build thread

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
So I figured I'd make on of these things on here, since this is the forum where I find most of my information and such... Now I started this on vortex when I first got my car, and some of the mods that I had were removed, sold and replaced, which will be shown in parenthesis.

Engine/Drivetrain:
APR Carbonio Stage 1 (sold) - self installed
Forge Twintake (sold) - self installed
Modshack Intake (currently installed) - self installed
Unitronic Stage 1+ ( 08/21/2013 @15k miles) - VW South
Unitronic Stage 2 (installed at about 27k) - VW South
Diesel geek SS - Self Installed
Shortened shift rod (1.25") - J. Hines did it when flashing my car
Custom 3" DP with 200 Cell Cat (sold) - J. Hines
Eurojet Turboback with no cat (will probably buy the cat portion shortly) - self installed, with the help of my friend NVTURBO on here
SouthBend stage 2 daily clutch silent design - me and NVTURBO

Interior:
Full Interior LED - self installed
OEM Euro Switch - self installed
OEM Euro Dash Cubby (it actually came with the car, I don't know if this is common)
OEM Monster Mats

Exterior:
OEM Front Lip - self installed
Personalized Euro Plate (Romanian one ) (took this off, and filled in the five holes in the bumper that the car came with
Hoen Xenon-Match Fog Lights - self installed
Tinted Tail Lights (off the car)
Dark Cherry Replica LED Tail Lights - self installed
35% Tint
Removed Rear GTI Badge
Color Matched Side Markers
Samarkand wheels
Golf HighLine grille - self installed
5mm spacers rear wheels (these will be transferred to the front wheels soon)

Suspension
H&R Super Sport Springs (sold) - self installed
Ksport Kontrol Pro with adjustable end links - self installed, with the help of NVTURBO

To be installed:
-K04 (bought, just pending install)
-Tyrolsport subframe kit
-steel braided brake lines
-rear sway bar (Hotchkis or APR - same thing from my understanding)
-10mm spacers in the rear (in the garage, install when I get some extended bolts)

On to some pictures... I don't have them for all the things I've done, I didn't keep track of my mods as well as I should have, but lesson to be learned lol.

When I first bought the car: Took delivery on Dec 26 2013, perfect Christmas present :D

My very first mod: very easy to do and you can get the paint from the dealership in aerosol cans.

Took the dealer plate off and put this on to cover those nasty holes...

And tinted my Tail Lights....

Euro Switch installed:

Lowered the car on the H&R springs. Did it in my driveway with no experience whatsoever, and I even had one of the neighbors try to convince me to stop lol

Installed my first intake... and my favorite:

Just my luck..... hahaha

Ugly bumper holes gone! woohooo

Putting on the Samarkands.... IDK why I like these wheels so much....

At the track, LED Tails and EuroJet turboback exhaust installed:

SOWO 2014 (8). 2nd year I went and had an amazing time. Ksport coils were also installed

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
K04 installed on August 9th, at 4,88** miles. took me and a friend about 14 hours since we pulled the k04 off of one car, and put it on mine, and my stock turbo went on that car lol
Tune to be installed today August 13th. Super stoked.:happyanim:

KingSharky

willing to upload more pictures of your ride with the Samarkand wheels? been looking to get a set and am dying to find pics of more GTI's with them on! I love them too haha. Car is looking HOT btw!!

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
willing to upload more pictures of your ride with the Samarkand wheels? been looking to get a set and am dying to find pics of more GTI's with them on! I love them too haha. Car is looking HOT btw!!

Thank you sir. I have sold the wheels a while back, but I will try and find some pictures for you.
I should probably update this thread as well, the car looks a bit different now, and I have different mods on it as well