GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

^^

TEFF

godfather
Tornado Red looks nice.
I would change the headlights with black ones, to complete the black & red theme

TDI110

O_o
Thanx bro TDR-380 for the useful info and u seem like a professional about this small details ^_*

I spent many a long hours building and rebuilding, paying visits to the dealership to talk options that I pretty much know all the little things when it comes to options. :w00t:

Tornado Red looks nice.
I would change the headlights with black ones, to complete the black & red theme

^This for sure. :thumbup: but you also have to be careful of the rules that govern lights, in Germany for example, it used to be that lights could not be blacked out and needed some silver for reflective purposes and some safety DIN's; but that rule has been slackened a little bit - hence the blacked out R, Skoda Fabia Sport lights.

Mansoori

Ready to race!
I will change it and for next months im ready to buy carbon fiber hood , side mirror ,door handle , front lips , rear spoiler , diffuser and the inside trim . its sound good isn't it !?

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
I have to ask is it paint or vinyl? Same question goes for the hood? Im not usually a fan of the 2 tone hood but with all the black accents it looks very good and not only that you kept the stock rims but added your own touch. Very impressed.

I've got too agree with Dubnasty. I think you've done a very tasteful job with everything on your R and I've never really been a huge fan of the red time attack wheel stripes, but it looks so well on your car.

My own opinion, but I would NOT put the carbon fiber on it as I think it will actually just cheapen the look, but it is your car and we're all individuals, so as long as you're happy, you don't have to please any one else.

Again though, you're car looks awesome as it is. Enjoy it.
:w00t:

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
Super good job modding so far. I half way agree with ^^^ about the CF stuff. I am old fashioned though, so like he said it is all about personal taste! MAybe seeing it on your car will change my opinion on the subject!.. either way CHEERS man! Here's to modding!