GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EONON GA5153F Review

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi BringerOdeath, please tell us whether you have GA5153F. You can check attached picture and choose "Loud".

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
I run an OEM style emblem reverse camera and it works great! It displays the image right a way even if it hasn't booted yet. I was afraid there would be a delay, but there is not. :) Does anyone know of a way to increase the volume? Even at 30 it's not very loud, other than that it's great!

What kind of adapter did you need to run that to the headunit?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I used an OEM style pop up reverse camcera, but it's not actually OEM so it has a yellow RCA connector that plugs right into the head unit. For the REAL oem one you will need an RGB to composite adapter. They have them on ebay.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
What kind of adapter did you need to run that to the headunit?

Mean green, do you have any Error codes in vag com for communication and radio?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Which errors are you getting?

Stinger

Ready to race!
You mean like you start turning it up and it won't stop? Will it stop if you start lowering the volume or continue trying to turn it up?

I have to respond to EONON but a couple of issues have sprung up. One is, turn the sound up and it continues to increase on its own. The second is, the sound volume is stuck with knob unable to increase/decrease sound.

Resetting the unit fixes the issue temporarily (which is why it's taken me so long to reply).

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi Stinger, could you please take a short video to show us the problem? It will be helpful for our technician to analyze your problem and help you faster. Video can be sent on this site easily: https://www.sendspace.com/.
Your great help will be much appreciated and hope to hear from you soon.
And you have GA5153F. Is that right? Tks

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
I have to respond to EONON but a couple of issues have sprung up. One is, turn the sound up and it continues to increase on its own. The second is, the sound volume is stuck with knob unable to increase/decrease sound.

Resetting the unit fixes the issue temporarily (which is why it's taken me so long to reply).

And it's throwing codes in vagcom?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
i have codes in vagcom for left and right telephone ground out and no communucation to radio. Can anyone with the eonon scan their car and see what cide they have? i noticed that the red and green small connectors in the canbus harness that came with the eoonon, doesnt have all the pins on the white connector part to be able to connect the 2 connectors fully.

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
My rear view camera isn't workin, I had the previous gen head unit hooked up and worked flawlessly . The rvc input is in the "cam in" input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk