GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"Best" tune for MK6 R

nickmk6r

Passed Driver's Ed
Which software will I be able to get the most power out of a tune without upgrading my turbo? Most bang for the buck. It seems like IE is doing really well but would like opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
i ran I.E.'s tune. I couldn't recommend it more. really easy to use especially without having to go to a shop and pay labor. the stage 2 pro is awesome.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We have flashed a countless number of MK6 Golf R's with APR software and have always had good luck. From Stage 1 through stage 3 setups. Reliable, driveable and reasonable horsepower gains with a great support system in place.

I say go with what is most accessible to you. If you have any questions please let us know.

totalrecall98

Why Integrated Engineering?

No experience but if I had a Golf R I would go I.E. route.

What do you like about IE over the other tuners?

I'm asking because getting the R ECU tuned is on my wish list and I've been trying to sort out the different options available.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
I'm happy with my apr tune performance but if I had to do it all over again I would probably go with something that doesn't always require me to go to an authorized dealer. Super annoying having to pay labor fees and additional charges for moving up in stages.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
I'm happy with my apr tune performance but if I had to do it all over again I would probably go with something that doesn't always require me to go to an authorized dealer. Super annoying having to pay labor fees and additional charges for moving up in stages.

apr is a great tune for us gtis but this is really true. having to drive somewhere and pay to get an update is so annoying

webbry4

Ready to race!
Not an R but I run stage 2 IE and love it. Also they are a very small company staff wise and have outstanding customer service.