GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: 2013 Chevrolet Sonic LT Turbo Hatchback (Automatic) - Michigan

13nick31

Looking to possibly trade for a mk3 through mk5, among other make/models. I understand a mk6 is more than I'd like to be invested, so yes, the chance of finding a Golf/GTI to trade with on this forum will be limited. I will probably end up posting on the other VW/Golf forums as well.

I'm more-so looking to get out of my car payment to save up more $$$ for a down payment on a house. I love my car, it's never given me a single issue since I took it off the lot. So if I can't sell it or make a trade deal, I'll just keep on drivin' her.

I am the original owner, garage kept. Oil changed every 3,000-3,600 with Mobil 1 full-syn. Tires rotated every 10k. Current mileage is 27XXX, mostly highway miles.

I'm asking $12k or your trade plus cash. Here is my posting on Craigslist for more info/pictures: http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/4809930186.html
FYI, the green plasti-dip and sticker will be removed.

Mods, if there is an issue linking my CL ad, let me know and I'll remove it. I can also post pics to this thread once I get home from work later tonight.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: