GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Too sweet of a condiment for a hot dog.
Eat it however you want :iono:

^^ That.

I think that's my issue, too. Give me a brat or Polish sausage, sauer kraut, and some awesome dark mustard, and I'm a happy guy :D Also, beer.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
^^ That.

I think that's my issue, too. Give me a brat or Polish sausage, sauer kraut, and some awesome dark mustard, and I'm a happy guy :D Also, beer.

Prepare all cavaties if you choose to consume it that way

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
But golf equipment isn't cheap doe.

Mainly I was laughing at his Buick comment lol.

Sent from my distraction device

I admit, I had a giggle M8 :laugh:

But actually, my golf equipment was very cheap. Every club I own, plus the bag, totaled less than $150. It helps to buy used clubs, and all of my irons, and my putter were given to me as a sort of hand-me-down from my friend's dad.

Not a bad deal, considering that most of the time, one new club is going to run you at least $200, and a good set of irons is more like $300. Good deals are good :D

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
This is what I was expecting.

The rest of you are not real Chicago peeps, according to stereotypes and blanket statements.

Jaber

Modero
Put this on helmet

Looks like it pooped an egg :D

You should paint the eyes red.

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
I admit, I had a giggle M8 :laugh:

But actually, my golf equipment was very cheap. Every club I own, plus the bag, totaled less than $150. It helps to buy used clubs, and all of my irons, and my putter were given to me as a sort of hand-me-down from my friend's dad.

Not a bad deal, considering that most of the time, one new club is going to run you at least $200, and a good set of irons is more like $300. Good deals are good :D

Good deal is good

Status
Not open for further replies.