GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BC Racing BR Series Coilover Review

DaMighty

I love how your car sits. Is that how you have it daily ? I'm interested in purchasing these or sport kontrol pro. From reading a few reviews of both I'm leaning more on these. I see you're in jersey so I'm guessing the streets are similar to NY, so I'm wondering how you currently have them set up so I can start from there and adjust if I need to.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Great stance Great write up but I am most impressed with the photography. Can you provide more detail on how you did each shot and what enhancements you added after shooting.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Cheers. Any issues being 35 offset, like any poke or rubbing?

Yes there is definitely poke. i would say about an inch past the fenders.
i had to add -3.4 camber in the rear and -2.0 in the front. The BC Coils allowed me to add the camber in the front. so now im good. A good fender roll with a slight pull is needed for sure.

Great stance Great write up but I am most impressed with the photography. Can you provide more detail on how you did each shot and what enhancements you added after shooting.

thank you. i personally did not do the photography. im blessed to have friends that can do some awesome camera work and "trick photography." its not just buy a Nikon and snap pics. its having the right equipment and knowing what to do. :thumbsup:

-If anyone in the Tri-State Area that would like some nice still shots and Rollers let me know. i can get you hooked up!

GoddyB

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes there is definitely poke. i would say about an inch past the fenders.

i had to add -3.4 camber in the rear and -2.0 in the front. The BC Coils allowed me to add the camber in the front. so now im good. A good fender roll with a slight pull is needed for sure.

thank you. i personally did not do the photography. im blessed to have friends that can do some awesome camera work and "trick photography." its not just buy a Nikon and snap pics. its having the right equipment and knowing what to do. :thumbsup:

-If anyone in the Tri-State Area that would like some nice still shots and Rollers let me know. i can get you hooked up!

Thanks for the info

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
How u liking the ride so far. I'm so indecisive. I got dg springs laying in the garage. Now I wanna go coils instead. I'm split between the bc racing or st coils. $300 difference. Which is worth it ?

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
How u liking the ride so far. I'm so indecisive. I got dg springs laying in the garage. Now I wanna go coils instead. I'm split between the bc racing or st coils. $300 difference. Which is worth it ?

Well what are you going for? Low? track? daily driving?
the BC's offer all of this. also this has Dampening control that other entry level coils don't.

I have about 20k miles on my BC Racing coilovers on my Golf R. I highly suggest them.

:thumbup:

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
Low , but not slammed but with sticking oem ride quailty, but can handle sharp turns , it's my daily an I do drive aggressively occasionally. Would like to progress to auto x eventually

Sammy72

I have about 20k miles on my BC Racing coilovers on my Golf R. I highly suggest them.
Question about your BC's on the Golf R. I have a 2012 that just came out of warranty and I purchased the BC's for my car. What settings do you have on your car? So I have something to go by when doing mine.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk