GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Used Eibach Multi-Pro R1 Adjustable Coilovers

Naoki

Ready to race!
SOLD

I'm selling my Eibach Multi-Pro R1 adjustable coilovers. Very underrated coilovers. Really increase handling. When they are dialed down to their softest setting, they are only slightly stiffer than stock. These have approximately 50k miles on them. Fits all MK6 models.

Asking $700 Pick Up in Los Angeles area.

These are pretty heavy to ship so I think $800 would be reasonable to ship.

Last edited:

Naoki

Ready to race!
Cadubya, send me a PM and I can work out something because I'm in Los Angeles relatively near the Eibach shop.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
I'm selling my Eibach Multi-Pro R1 adjustable coilovers. Very underrated coilovers. Really increase handling. When they are dialed down to their softest setting, they are only slightly stiffer than stock. These have approximately 50k miles on them. Fits all MK6 models.

Asking $900 Pick Up in Los Angeles area.

These are pretty heavy to ship so I think $1000 would be reasonable to ship.

Nice shocks. I was considering them. Eibach told me this morning that the rebuild of that set carries a flat labor rate of 127.50 per wheel. So you start out with a bill of 510.00 for labor and then parts. I asked how much parts could be and he said you could easily spend another 500 on parts depending on what they need.

Probably best if you as the original owner could get them rebuilt under warranty for cheap if you are still covered. (2 year). Whoever buys them will have the above to contend with. New cost is about 1700 for the set right?

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Ugh yea I was considering. Originally I thought it was only 30k.

I've already rebuilt my KW not looking to have to rebuild another set.

Naoki

Ready to race!
Nice shocks. I was considering them. Eibach told me this morning that the rebuild of that set carries a flat labor rate of 127.50 per wheel. So you start out with a bill of 510.00 for labor and then parts. I asked how much parts could be and he said you could easily spend another 500 on parts depending on what they need.

Probably best if you as the original owner could get them rebuilt under warranty for cheap if you are still covered. (2 year). Whoever buys them will have the above to contend with. New cost is about 1700 for the set right?

Warranty is up on these since they were purchased in 2013. I think the new cost is around $1900. Send me a PM if you're still interested and we can work something out. You're in the area so it would be much easier than getting them rebuilt and then shipping them.

Ugh yea I was considering. Originally I thought it was only 30k.

I've already rebuilt my KW not looking to have to rebuild another set.

30K was for the other parts on my car. An OCVW had these before me and I bought them off of him used.

Naoki

Ready to race!
Price lowered

Naoki

Ready to race!
Bump

Naoki

Ready to race!
Price Lowered

Naoki

Ready to race!
Bump