Ahhh i live 5 miles from king of Prussia

Takes me about 25-35 minutes to get to center city without traffic

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

ShawnP

Ready to race!
Ahhh i live 5 miles from king of Prussia

Takes me about 25-35 minutes to get to center city without traffic

I saw we pick a Sunday meet somewhere kinda in the middle for all. Then do a cruise.

I can talk to my one buddy he has an mk4 R32 and is park of Volknation and see if they have anything coming up also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
I saw we pick a Sunday meet somewhere kinda in the middle for all. Then do a cruise.

I can talk to my one buddy he has an mk4 R32 and is park of Volknation and see if they have anything coming up also

Yes agreed. I got a buddy with a mk4 r32 as well. His name is john allen. Then my other buddy just picked up a mk7 gti

Pooley

Ready to race!
Even the DSG? Can't you get a reflash to increase clamping force?

DSG clutches can take a beating and don't need to be replaced even past 400 ft/lb of torque. I have the GIAC Stage 2 DSG tune that got loaded same time as the K04 tune at AWE headquarters after I installed the turbo, but ran Stage 1 and 2 GIAC tunes with no troubles at all on stock transmission software. AWE recommends (or at least used to) getting a DSG tune with K04 so the ECU doesn't hold back any torque. The tune changed the Sport mode shift points but left the regular Drive mode pretty much the same. It also changed the rpm used for Launch mode and eliminated forced downshifts.

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
DSG clutches can take a beating and don't need to be replaced even past 400 ft/lb of torque. I have the GIAC Stage 2 DSG tune that got loaded same time as the K04 tune at AWE headquarters after I installed the turbo, but ran Stage 1 and 2 GIAC tunes with no troubles at all on stock transmission software. AWE recommends (or at least used to) getting a DSG tune with K04 so the ECU doesn't hold back any torque. The tune changed the Sport mode shift points but left the regular Drive mode pretty much the same. It also changed the rpm used for Launch mode and eliminated forced downshifts.
Ic that's what i thought. Just wanted to verify because I've seen some good numbers on stock DSG

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
So it was a payday weekend. Anybody trying to get into anything this weekend shoot me a or comment here. I'm itching to do car stuff

ShawnP

Ready to race!
So it was a payday weekend. Anybody trying to get into anything this weekend shoot me a or comment here. I'm itching to do car stuff

Got work today. Off tomorrow thou... oh wait it's Father's Day

kiyoshi147

Ready to race!
Late to this thread...

In Manayunk, just a few blocks from Wissahickon Train Station.

DM me if you ever get a meet together, no FB account.

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Late to this thread...

In Manayunk, just a few blocks from Wissahickon Train Station.

DM me if you ever get a meet together, no FB account.
Cool. You're not far from my girl. Should we start just a philly meet thread or something?