GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sightings

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I saw a flawless CW GTI 2dr with excellent fitment and Golf R tails on I-5 S at Everett. But I don't think they're on this forum.

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed
I see more and more GTI's in seattle now...and there was one guy with a brand new one.....black matched mine...I waved at him and he gave me a look like I was a freak.....
Come on Seattle GTI's show the love!

Lol..I hope that was not me.. I happen to bought a black GTi recently, but I always wave back (or wave first) when I see another GTI. :w00t:

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
I saw a flawless CW GTI 2dr with excellent fitment and Golf R tails on I-5 S at Everett. But I don't think they're on this forum.

Are you talking about this one?

If so, that's Kellen...he's on Vortex, goes by 90Dub or something like that.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
^^Yep, thats the one. The car looks so clean in motion...

nic111

Passed Driver's Ed
Nic
What part of seattle are you in?

I live in south Seattle area and I work around downtown area. However, you might see me in other part of greater Seattle area too :w00t:

Can't wait for the next gti meet!!!

tuanyes

i saw another 2012 SB autobahn drive up olive the other day except it was a two door. it was good to see what my car basically looks like rolling through the streets!

tuanyes

saw a UG GTI with LED tails on I-5 near downtown this morning. I actually got the VW V wave from the guy too!

Dark Anghell1

Ready to race!
Today was an MK6 kind of dayon I5 northbound!

Saw candy white TDI with LED head and tail lights, lowered, wheels with great fitment. He gave me a V. This happened around UW.

Then saw midnight blue GTI, tinted windows, stock otherwise...guy just looked at my car and kept going. This happened just past Downtown Seattle.

tuanyes

Today was an MK6 kind of dayon I5 northbound!

Saw candy white TDI with LED head and tail lights, lowered, wheels with great fitment. He gave me a V. This happened around UW.

Then saw midnight blue GTI, tinted windows, stock otherwise...guy just looked at my car and kept going. This happened just past Downtown Seattle.

i was the midnight blue guy!

I'm kinda used to doing the V and getting odd looks from other gti drivers lol

rocotoll

Ready to race!
Anyone here on I5 north around northgate area on xmas eve? Around 5pm ish? Had a white GTI next to me (Black 4dr). My fiancee said, "Who is this guy next to us creeping us!" AHAHHAHA....than I got busted on for giving the "V" :)

SeaDsl

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted a CW GTI pulled over by the popo on Eastbound 520 this morning around 915am. Hope you got off easy.

urfavoritemazn

Ready to race!
saw a flawless lowered debadged CW GTI about a week ago in NE Portland! was dark already so i couldn't give him a :thumbup: