GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

andylaiphoto

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Feedback

Bought a set of ESE Tuning sidemarkers from me-legit buyer with a confirmed address. Good communication and paid when he said he would, thanks Andy.

Picked up a used GIAC Flashloader and Golf R mirror caps from the dude, thanks for the fast shipping and solid packaging.

If I bought or sold something to you, please drop a line about your experience, thanks.

Bought my H&R Touring Cup Kit from me, legit guy with money ready, a confirmed address, and good communication, thanks man.

Bought a Parts4Euro black front emblem from me-smooth sailing all the way, thanks man.

Picked up some RSB hardware from him-knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful guy.

Picked up a set of OEM Suspension Limiters from me, legit with a confirmed address.

Picked up a BSH Torque Arm Insert from me, legit buyer.

Picked up a GTI front bumper from him, really appreciate the solid packaging and quick shipping, thanks for everything.

Bought my Whiteline Coil Wrap-legit buyer and thanks for the quick/easy sale.

I was in the groupbuy for the P2Spec/BSH rear sway/endlinks. Once I received the products after a bit of delay, the bar was chipped and one of the zirc caps was broken.

BSH was very helpful(after ignoring me during SEMA week which I guess is understandable) and got me a new bar and a full replacement set of hardware.

lol this is how we did it on an old forum I used to moderate, this way people can just check on that member and have all their history in one thread.

If mods here think it's OD feel free to merge. :)

Can't say enough good things about Phil and his customer service. Ordered from him a few times and always got my stuff in a mere few days. Even got some extra goodies once. Also dude is steady running promotions and deals on the site, can't go wrong.

Bought my Stage 2 Daily Clutch and Peloquin LSD from HS Tuning, nothing but nice things to say about them. Good email communication, and no BS. Ordered on Friday, got the stuff the following Friday. Stoked.

Terrible customer service, just gotta dig up the dates/details and will update. Apparently I caught them during a move/relocation/busy time.

Last edited by a moderator: