Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
There = "let's go over there"
Their = "it's theirs, not yours"

You're = "you're not making any sense"
Your = "what is your post count?"

Your post didn't help Andy's Auto sport - it hurt it. His emails and their emails speak for themselves, I wouldn't buy shit from them ( like the poop segue? Lol ) especially when awesome customer service from guys like Andrew at redline are at the ready.

You sir = Fail.

Don't forget the fact that he doesn't know that "I"'s are supposed to be capitalized and not lower case. :sm3:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
This thread is so poop box filled plan!

Missmymk5 i think if you want to club a baby seal you have more fucking problems then just what I'm writing maybe you were abused as a child or were you the kid that burned stuff down for attention must have been something like that idk.

and to everyone else who is so anal about my spelling calm down lol i was unaware of the grading system on here i was getting for my essay oooo well i was never good at school anyway but fuck it I'm still living a great and very wealthy life so who cares.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

P

plac

lol... "auto sounds" all 6 posts are just in this thread..

hello manager.. ROFL.

OK for the 2nd time I'm not a manager of any car or audio shop or vendor I'm simply a customer who has had a great experience with the company and finds it funny when someone gets all upset about something so stupid ok WE get it you didn't get your part right away or on your schedule time to let it go just because you have a bad experience doesn't mean everyone will so why ruin a possible good experience for others?

P

plac

Ever heard of a period bro? It's what you use to separate sentences. You aren't helping your cause AT ALL...

I will personally make it my duty to keep this thread bumped every few weeks just because of you. ;)

ever heard of being retarded because its what people like you are. last time i checked threads were meant to be used to discuss the topic not talk about the typing but just because it makes the dildo in your ass go further in ill continue to not use periods just because i can

espo22lax

Ready to race!
The horrible spelling/grammar just reiterates the fact that no one who's read any of your posts will ever buy anything from Andy's Auto Sport. :thumbup:

the fact that that u care about my spelling reiterates how childish you all are but hey I'm sure you will all hit puberty some day regardless of my spelling the fact is if you have a bad experience count your loss and move on don't ruin possibly a good thing with your own negativity that's just stupid

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I dunno, the dildo in my ass doesn't really bother me that much when I'm reading really terribly written posts and failed attempts at reversing a negative reputation :iono:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Sausage this thread up?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yes, please. BRING THE SAUSAGE.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I've just had lunch so I'm full. No sausage needed.

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.