Unitronic IC
CTS Throttle Body Pipe
Nuespeed K04 Throttle Outlet Pipe
Eurocode Light Weight Pulley
Forge DV with relocation to TBP
R8 Coils
NGK BKR7EIX at 0.028"
98 RON Fuel

Outside Temperature was 90 F and Humidity was 46%.

Made 330WHP and 350WTQ Uncorrected.

353WHP and 372WTQ SAE J1349 Corrected.

Extremely happy with the results considering the ambient conditions. Dyno fan was broken so we had to use a large house fan.

Took a long time to get the car to where it's at. God knows I had my share of issues along the way, but all in all DM did an amazing job with the tune and the car goes just as fast as the numbers reveal. I'm glad I was a part of this process as I learned a lot of stuff along the way.

Next up will be a tune for my Dual Nozzle W/M setup. Or maybe GTX?;)

Last edited:

simpson110

Ready to race!
Why do the pulls end at 6500? Should have pulled it right to the limiter just to see how it does.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Why do the pulls end at 6500? Should have pulled it right to the limiter just to see how it does.

The first curve was cropped too much. Limiter is 6800rpm.

nick n

Ready to race!
Sheit how many miles on your dub?

You think the LWP make a significant contribution to power?

Awesome numbers for bolts on. :pilsner:

fast2ghl

Ready to race!

Yes Im curious about the LWP as well, is it worth it, and what are the cons if any?

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
I havent dynoed before and after adding the underdrive lwp so i cant say, but a friend with an lo400 golf R did and he gained around 6 whp iirc. Its an hg motorsport pulley thats a bit lighter than stock but same size. Mine is even lighter than the hg so i wouldnt be surprised if i gained the 9whp claimed by eurocode.

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

Car has 28000kms on the clock. I did the pulley, ic and pipes at the same time so im not in a position to say but friends who have added it alone have seen butt dyno differences.

Car has 28000kms on the clock. I did the pulley, ic and pipes at the same time so im not in a position to say but friends who have added it alone have seen butt dyno differences.

I don't think LWP makes much difference... The tune does ;) with the high temp you have over there adding WM you could help those numbers going even further up, which is really crazy for K04

Driver Motorsport

Ready to race!
The dyno does look very good. The shape of the torque curve is very close to what we advertise, so I'm even happier about that. A lot of time was spent making sure that this file can work on any 2.0T TSI powered VW/Skoda/Seat for any type of MED17 ECU and remain safe/consistent in any climate. To see it in action after all of the time spent on development is very satisfying :)