GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Come on washington... where are you?

dwgolf

Ready to race!
your car

Where abouts are you? I saw what I think was your car 2-3 weeks back heading down the Kent/Des Moines highway towards Kent, it was same color, tinted, with black wheels, 2.5, etc.

Here's my baby...though she's currently at the shop :(
They think my upper control arm bushing is toast...at under 12k miles, that's not a good sign lol.

Nice car. I think I said this already, but I think the GTI is the only car I would leave stock.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Damn your wife's a boss.

lol yeah, she's huge into trucks, kind of weird but I'll roll with it. I blacked out all the emblems for her and bought her the U Bar headlights with the black background; she's going for the Murdered Out look, which looks fantastic on these trucks.

Also had dual Cherry Bomb Extreme mufflers put on it - it's not true dual all the way back, but the guy we were mimicking the truck sound after did it to get a nice resonating effect, and my god that truck sounds good. If I'm driving next to her on the freeway, I can barely hear my car, and she still has the cat on it :eek:...I sometimes want to go with the SPM track setup just so my car can be louder lol.
This is pretty close to what it sounds like.

Edited to change the video to one that is pretty much spot on. It's not skipping ahead, but at 1 minute in is when he gets going.

Last edited:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
ive never seen a black golf r before in person..only blue and white. must be rare.dem blues are everywhere

Appogee

Ready to race!
Just what I did today, nothing too fancy. Planning to get NGP coils in a few months, after that I'll be quite happy. For now, it's sitting a little too high for my liking :/

Attachments

• IMG_20140110_155019.jpg
    IMG_20140110_155019.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_20140119_131539.jpg
    IMG_20140119_131539.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 463

dwgolf

Ready to race!
gti

Just what I did today, nothing too fancy. Planning to get NGP coils in a few months, after that I'll be quite happy. For now, it's sitting a little too high for my liking :/

It looks nice. I was thinking of buying those wheels from university VW and they said 1800. That's not bad, but I don't know about matching it with a Graphite blue car.

Appogee

Ready to race!
Mine is not black. It's CSG :) Just the lighting makes it look very dark in some photos.

Ahhhhhh....

are you thinking of painting the side markers

Maybe, I think I'll get around to it sometime, but for the most part I'm mainly focused on getting the funds to get my Vogtland coils, then the Godspeed V2 intercooler and finally a K04!

dwgolf

Ready to race!
Ahhhhhh....

Maybe, I think I'll get around to it sometime, but for the most part I'm mainly focused on getting the funds to get my Vogtland coils, then the Godspeed V2 intercooler and finally a K04!

someone on here was selling Vogtland Coils. You'll love Vogtland coil, by the way.