GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

xxxsniderxxx's "New" Build - 2012 MK6 GLI 6SP

xxxsniderxxx

Good afternoon all,

I've been on the forums for about 2 years, but never actually posted anything or been involved in the forums. You all have been a plethora of information to me, so I figured I would go ahead and introduce myself. (Not sure if this is the right place to do that, but here we are. :) )

My name is JJ and I live in East Texas. I love cars, and enjoying nothing more than driving. My last "toy" was a 1996 Mazda Miata that was turbocharged and put about 325RWHP to the ground. Sadly enough, I sold that to afford to put a down payment on our house. For the last two years, I have owned a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta GLI Autobahn with the whole shabang (Navigation, Fender audio, etc.) as my daily driver. Whenever I purchased the car, it was completely stock. Since then, I have made the following modifications:

• APR V2.0 Tune
  • APR Stage I & II Intake
  • Southbend DXD Stage II Clutch/Flywheel
  • R8 Coils & NGK Iridiums
  • Energy Suspension Wishbone Mount Insert
  • Diesel Geek Six Sigma Shifter
  • Lamin-X Fog Light Tints
  • Mostly debadged. Replaced the VW emblems with gloss/matte black ones. Self made APR badge for the front.
  • OEM TCS Button
  • Replaced all interior bulbs w/LED.
  • Curt Tow Hitch Receiver
  • Wolfsburg Center Wheel Caps
I think that is all, but I am probably missing something. In the near future, I plan on replacing my exhaust, getting new tires, and probably looking at a new intercooler. I do not have any fancy glamor shots of my car, but this is where we currently stand. I look forward to getting to know all of you! ^_^