GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I just noticed

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
That around my spare tire there is storage bins! lol!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Fail...lol.

I had that stupid cargo mat in the car when I bought it making it difficult to access them. Its nice having those spaces.

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Yea I found it doing a run over on the spare tire...almost 10k miles away.

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
Thats ok...

I just found out that my center arm rest slides forwards towards the shifter. I was like wtf, how did I just find that out.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
Thats ok...

I just found out that my center arm rest slides forwards towards the shifter. I was like wtf, how did I just find that out.

i just noticed that I have a cargo net under my hatch cover. We're all a bunch of retards! LOL!!!!

msm00b

Ready to race!
Shit, that's news to me. I'm gonna have to find something to put in those storage bins.

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
Thats ok...

Penrose states:

"Yes....but did you also know that it is height adjustable?"

Just lift it all the way up and then push it down, then bring it up a little and see if it locks in that position, if not raise it a little more and check it again. i think there are 2 or more heights that it will lock at.

I guess i gotta fess up, i had the car about 2 weeks before i figured this out, both things are major so you don't screw up the ipod cable and can actually rest your elbow comfortably, i know i didn't give the sales guy anytime, to go over anything, i mean really i have owned many cars i'll figure it all out and call you if i need any help, yeah, right.

Grillslinger

Passed Driver's Ed
I keep some jumper cables in that space by the spare tire. I also didn't know about the mirrors until that post here recently (though it doesn't seem to make too big a difference, it might be just enough).

The dealer didn't have a manual for some reason, so I still don't know a lot of the neat little features.

So...what else is there?

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
I keep some jumper cables in that space by the spare tire. I also didn't know about the mirrors until that post here recently (though it doesn't seem to make too big a difference, it might be just enough).

The dealer didn't have a manual for some reason, so I still don't know a lot of the neat little features.

So...what else is there?

What about the mirrors?

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Oh lol