GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#BecauseRaceSTANCEcar build.

dajiggalo

Passed Driver's Ed
Phuk me that is LOW!!

Do you have a build thread on the engine?? Love the billet valve cover!!

until its pushing 500 hp, with 6 piston brakes, carbon fiber clutch, twin turbo, scraping its oil pan and hemmorhaging fluids all over the neighborhood, its not fast or low enough

srtkr

Ready to race!
yup favorite mk6 ive ever seen. My ideal golf r also

luke wl.

Lado, yep its bagged. There is a thread on Vortex but I wont lie, I havent kept up with it too much build wise.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Is she wearing a Sick of It All hoodie?

luke wl.

Well I was out in Denver for a few days this week and got to swing by and bother the crew. Motor was back together and they were mounting up the turbo and fabbing up some parts to make everything fit correctly. Unfortunately I had to leave before they got the motor back in the car and fired her up but she is running as of thursday afternoon I believe. Giving her some break in time then getting thrown on the dyno next week to tune before getting shipped back down here for SOWO. Due to time frame issues I dont think we will be hitting the number I had in mind, we didnt have the time to source some parts and get some of the fab work done so we kept the APR manifold and most of the parts from it and found the biggest turbo we could fit on the T25 manifold. I will run it like this for a bit and if I get antsy she will go back out to BW at the end of the summer for something even more stupid. But as of now running the PTE 5130 with a snow performance water/meth kit and UM will be tuning, oversized valves with some other goodies that Gabe suggested. Huge thanks to Gabe, Hollywood and Ben at BW for busting their ass to get my baby done for SOWO.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
OMG, how is that turbo going to fit between the engine and the firewall? It was a tight fit for the K04! :eek: