GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Planning to get tuned stage 1 this saturday if my local revo dealer has time. This sale is too good a deal to pass up :thumbsup:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
So I went through with my decision to tune my car and I gotta say it was a great decision lol the car pulls like a beast in the mid to high rpms, but I was wondering the same as someone else that posted here, where are all the graphs that you guys used to have? Ive been looking for a stage 2 graph to see more or less what the curve looks like. I would also be interested in what the 100 Oct stage 2 graph looks like.

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
The Eurojet MK6 2.0T Down-pipe is back in stock!

http://eurojetracing.com/exhausts/20t/mk5mk6-gtijetta-gli-20t-modular-v-banded-downpipe

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
I am currently running a stage 2 flash...any chances of a more aggressive tune? the car is not my daily and I would love more power :)

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I am currently running a stage 2 flash...any chances of a more aggressive tune? the car is not my daily and I would love more power :)
Revo is pretty aggressive to begin with, try the 100oct file? :iono:

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
Revo is pretty aggressive to begin with, try the 100oct file? :iono:

im not saying it doesn't deliver great power I don't want to necessarily go straight K04 to have more power

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
im not saying it doesn't deliver great power I don't want to necessarily go straight K04 to have more power
Well my friend that would be the only way to make more power lol

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
maybe ive just been stage 2 for too long now

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
What performance mode are you running?

Basic 93 OCT stage 2? I just got flashed for stage 2, I don't have an SPS yet. Glad you asked though, how would I go about running a race gas tune for Revo? I have never had an SPS so I've never switched from 93 OCT mode. Neither on my MKV or MKVI.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
i currently am running the s3 intercooler/ ive considered W/M but have to read on it more

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
i currently am running the s3 intercooler/ ive considered W/M but have to read on it more

Get to reading! There's extra power and performance to be had with meth. Good luck.