GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 vs Deer

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Yea gotta keep an eye out for them. Good thing he kept moving and didnt freeze in the headlights

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
We don't see too many deer in FL. There was one time in my friends mk4 gti we were goin down the road at night about 55 mph and out of no where we see this big black object about to run right out in front of us. It was a huge black boar and by the time we actually saw it it was just a few feet away. I have no idea how we didn't hit it. My only explanation was the boar turned around just as it touched the road. At the speed we were going, when we saw it and how close to the road it was, and how fast the boar was running...we shoulda nailed that sucker or he should have at least ran into the side of the car. This thing had to have been at least 150 pounds too.

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
I see way too many deer in FL. Near USF there are TONS

Howcanifixthis?

Passed Driver's Ed
My commute to work is on a windy long road through the woods... I see deer about everyday usually they just look up. This was the first one i had run across the road. I knew i had to brake because the deer reacted differently then they usually do. I know i will have a video up of me hitting one eventually!

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Watch out, around her they travel in PACKS and you'll get like 3 more deer after the first one. You miss the first one and think you're in the clear...

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I nearly missed a deer once, the second one came right after the first out of nowhere and I hit him going low 30mph. Bent up my front plate, broke the lower grille, had his hair and his shit all on the front of my car. He was fine though, he just walked away [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk