GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R - Hello from Hong Kong

Pker

Passed Driver's Ed
yes fsk & i used f35 and f70 for the wind screen.

Wow you went pretty dark, not afraid of being pulled over? Nonetheless nice pick on your color choice, the tint goes well with it. Did u chipped ur car in shatin, I believe that's the only local apr dealer? how does your car feel after the tune?

kilowong

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow you went pretty dark, not afraid of being pulled over? Nonetheless nice pick on your color choice, the tint goes well with it. Did u chipped ur car in shatin, I believe that's the only local apr dealer? how does your car feel after the tune?

the tint is just right coz it will not be useful for blocking the sun and heat with anything lighter tint.

i usually open all my windows if i go thru road blocks to avoid pull over.

my other cars are tint with the same and some even mirror, so far so good.

yes shatin for the APR and its much better after, stronger turbo pull and great low end improvements. the car is just much more 'alive' with the chip.

its the best mod you can ever get in terms of "$:result".

Pker

Passed Driver's Ed
the tint is just right coz it will not be useful for blocking the sun and heat with anything lighter tint.

i usually open all my windows if i go thru road blocks to avoid pull over.

my other cars are tint with the same and some even mirror, so far so good.

yes shatin for the APR and its much better after, stronger turbo pull and great low end improvements. the car is just much more 'alive' with the chip.

its the best mod you can ever get in terms of "$:result".

Thanks for sharing man!!