GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

Davespence20

Ready to race!

jmul54

Ready to race!
A couple of my CW...just got it tinted today.

sh0ebox

Ready to race!
All these vinyl wrapped roofs are making me realllly want to do mine. Looks good.

I need tint too, though. Just haven't been able to find many options where I live :(

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
All these vinyl wrapped roofs are making me realllly want to do mine. Looks good.

I need tint too, though. Just haven't been able to find many options where I live :(

I've seen a ton of mk6's with vinyl roofs. They all look great from a distance but up close most of them seem quite meh and the vinyl looks nowhere near as glossy as the paint surrounding it. Just not that great up close imo.

jmul54

Ready to race!
I've seen a ton of mk6's with vinyl roofs. They all look great from a distance but up close most of them seem quite meh and the vinyl looks nowhere near as glossy as the paint surrounding it. Just not that great up close imo.

It all depends on the style, you can get high gloss or a flat, mine is all the flat. Looks as good as it did the day it was done.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Ima just leave this here... .. .

Found it hiding in the back lot at my local VW dealership today/yesterday...

I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Port city. So youz guise should start seeing these show up at your local dealers over the next few weeks...in Canada anyway...