GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal OT Thread

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
if Kawika can't do your install, (the guy does have a lot on his plate, so dont take it personally), I'd recommend AU. They've done my coilovers in the past with no issues and at a fair price.

Kawika is cool! I'd never say anything bad about him. He's a great member of our community :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
I know. I wasn't suggesting that you were going on about him. just suggesting an option since bro be busy. ;)

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Man that Kawika guy? I gave him 4 sheeps for 3 cows and he gave me only 2 cows. That bastard still owes me a cow.

Shady.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Speaking of Kawika I txt him today about installing some springs I just picked up, and no response, Dafuq broooooooooo.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
if Kawika can't do your install, (the guy does have a lot on his plate, so dont take it personally), I'd recommend AU. They've done my coilovers in the past with no issues and at a fair price.

Second this, they installed mine.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

Second this, they installed mine.

Id rather support my local Hawaiian.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
AU installed my 100,000,000 miles KW V3. They haven't blown so that speaks to the shop and the coilovers.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
This is only what I heard, but apparently the Neuspeed guys are still contemplating for a sale again this year. One of us who knows Ryan Neumann well should keep on pestering him [emoji13]

Just saw Ryan this morning and he said it's more up to Kawika since it falls on his Last Sunday cruises. Since Kawika hasn't hit them up to set one up they're not sure they'll even do it this year.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Just saw Ryan this morning and he said it's more up to Kawika since it falls on his Last Sunday cruises. Since Kawika hasn't hit them up to set one up they're not sure they'll even do it this year.

:eek:NOOOOO! I was planning on buying a rear sway and endlinks this year... :cry:

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
anyone manual drivers local with a SS other than DG?