GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Alignment done. Surprisingly it wasn't really off even after raising my coilovers by an inch.

And apparently my car has been blessed. lol

havocsrt

Ready to race!
The first of my goodies have started trickling in:

- Sachs clutch disc (RSR DIY part)
- Gear oil
- Lamin-x amber films for my fogs
- Boost Juice (water meth kit)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Cleaned off some gum that was stretched all over the side of my car. Wheel cleaner handled it pretty well and luckily it was still soft, it hadn't been on there long enough for it to bake onto the paint.

blingdub

Go Kart Newbie
finally fixed the damn "front right side light" error.

at first i thought it was a bad bulb. i tried another bulb and the error didn't go away. so then i ordered the bulb with the VW item number. bulb error is still there...

i was beginning to think my car had electrical gremlins, and then i finally saw it -- the parking light was out!!!

sooooo, "front right side light" can be either the sidemarker or the parking light.

edit: it is also referred to as the "city light".

Last edited:

EastKingZ

Ready to race!
Uniconnect came in. Found out my laptop wouldn't hold a charge so I went a bought a new one of those too. Gonna load stage 1+ for the 4 hour drive to Cape Cod tomorrow :D.

Last edited:

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Will be attacking some annoying vibrations/rattles in the cab today. Other than that I haven't done anything in over a month. Which is fine because now my other hobby (photography) needs some attention. I do need to get my damn intercooler installed though.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Will be attacking some annoying vibrations/rattles in the cab today. Other than that I haven't done anything in over a month. Which is fine because now my other hobby (photography) needs some attention. I do need to get my damn intercooler installed though.
its summer time get that bad boy on already!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

skotcoop

Ready to race!
its summer time get that bad boy on already!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Lol its a whopping 66 degrees out right now. If I had a place to do it myself it'd be on already.