GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do these exhaust vary in prices so much

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Valvetronics are always gonna be pricey. RSC = APR so that explains that.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i dunno. My full turbo back exhaust cost like $400.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
In for details on this super cheap TBE. Im interested! CBFA compatible?
Not CBFA.. you would need to modify

But its Beluga Racing.. i think they raised prices but i bought all my stuff on sale the DP was like $108 shipped and the catback was about $320 shipped when i bought them. So i guess it was a little over $400

http://belugaracing.com/?s=mk6

looks like the full turbo back is $520 now.
Its CCTA only but if you wanted to modify the downpipe you could make it compatible with CBFA. would need to drill out one of the mounting holes and add an oxygen sensor bung.(there are a few threads describing and showing whats needed to make a CCTA fit a CBFA

Uberryan

Banned
Years ago I was able to get a free downpipe and a magnaflow cat back system for it for $380. Posted the link here, and it steadily crept up in price. I know a few members cashed in on it that day.

DJBOMBERTO

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve seen some go for under 300 on eBay. Just curious about quality. Gotta pay to play eah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

k3vbomb

Not CBFA.. you would need to modify

But its Beluga Racing.. i think they raised prices but i bought all my stuff on sale the DP was like $108 shipped and the catback was about $320 shipped when i bought them. So i guess it was a little over $400

http://belugaracing.com/?s=mk6

looks like the full turbo back is $520 now.
Its CCTA only but if you wanted to modify the downpipe you could make it compatible with CBFA. would need to drill out one of the mounting holes and add an oxygen sensor bung.(there are a few threads describing and showing whats needed to make a CCTA fit a CBFA

Damn, didn't realize this and I bought a beluga turbo-back about a month ago and I have a CBFA. Haven't installed it yet because I have Emissions test in June. Now I must research more! Using this sites crappy search tool ugh. :p Thanks for the info though.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Damn, didn't realize this and I bought a beluga turbo-back about a month ago and I have a CBFA. Haven't installed it yet because I have Emissions test in June. Now I must research more! Using this sites crappy search tool ugh. :p Thanks for the info though.

whoever is installing it should be able to weld in an extra o2 bung for ya then you just gotta cut a little notch in the flange theres pics around of what to do

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Honestly, I think the best thing you can do with these cars is just get a DP, then fatten up your stock tips so they don't look so puny. I haven't heard a real nice sounding exhaust on this car yet. All very basic/ricey. I probably enjoyed it best the 1 week I had my EuroJet DP on it going to the stock catback.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Honestly, I think the best thing you can do with these cars is just get a DP, then fatten up your stock tips so they don't look so puny. I haven't heard a real nice sounding exhaust on this car yet. All very basic/ricey. I probably enjoyed it best the 1 week I had my EuroJet DP on it going to the stock catback.

totally agreed. Ive got no turbo muffler and a non resonated downpipe, mated to a totally stock catback and I think its the best choice for me, in my 30s but still a teenager at heart. best of both worlds. Whisper quiet for the first half of the gas pedal and throaty as fuck when I rip it.